Windows 10: My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

Discus and support My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Garnty98, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Garnty98 Win User

My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this :

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation Network".

I have made a brand new account just a few minutes ago and it said the same message.

Help,

I want to celebrate Christmas with my friends on minecraft.

:)

Garnty98, Dec 23, 2020
  2. leehanky Win User

Microsoft Account on PS4

Hi yes. Through the entire day I've had issues with trying to sign into my Microsoft account on my PS4. Ever since I updated minecraft & my ps4 Wednesday April 15 2020, it logged me out on my ps4. I click the Sign in with a Microsoft account and it said
    “Signing into Microsoft account” then goes to “we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but something went wrong”. Its not even letting me try to sign in. Please help

* Moved from Community Participation Center

leehanky, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4 :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4 - Similar Threads - microsoft account won't

2. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  3. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  4. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  6. Microsoft account on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account on PS4: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-on-ps4/bfd792ed-b0e5-4a01-86af-3c19df7f4b42
  7. Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account: I have tried to connect my ps4 to my Microsoft account and every time it says something went wrong but in my phone it says it was all fine This is unrelated to xbox...
  8. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...: I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-minecraft-on-ps4-and-i-tried-signing-in/b47dfa2b-f9ca-474a-8701-fc0d7944288f
  9. PC won't sign into my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't sign into my account: Hello, I am having an issue with my PC not logging into my account. I have another account on-device & it works without a hitch, however my account just says "logging you in" & doesn't stop. When I try to access my user's files via the other account, it also does not load....
  10. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...