Windows 10: my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.

Discus and support my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, my microsoft account isn't working at all. when I sign in it tells me to conect to internet it gives me the error code 0x800704cf when i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonovanQuirk, Oct 10, 2020.

1. my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.

hello, my microsoft account isn't working at all. when I sign in it tells me to conect to internet it gives me the error code 0x800704cf when i try to log into the microsoft store and other codes when I try to log into other things such as minecraft. anyone know what is going on and how to fix? please help its really frustrating. also I got instructions for how to fix it from another post but that didn't work and now its even more broken It wont even open minecraft now. =

:)

DonovanQuirk, Oct 10, 2020

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 10, 2020
  3. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.

1. my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in. - Similar Threads - microsoft acount error

2. Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '0000000c-0000-0000-c000-000000000000' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account....
  3. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  4. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  5. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed"."I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"...
  6. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9: I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?...
  7. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9: I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?...
  8. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Window crashes every time I try to add an account or sign into my windows acount.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window crashes every time I try to add an account or sign into my windows acount.: Honestly, this computer has been giving me a lot of problems even though I spent a pretty penny on it. Some application chooses not to run and just crash before opening like when i try and sign in....
  10. every time i try to install update keeps giving me Error encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    every time i try to install update keeps giving me Error encountered: i tried to download 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173and after finishing installing a msg pops up There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or...