Windows 10: My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken

Discus and support My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me. I have several problems with Microsoft: -Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gabriel Oldenburg, Mar 6, 2021.

1. My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken

Please help me.

I have several problems with Microsoft:

-Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I deinstalled Xbox.

-now I can't install or start any game in the Microsoft store so I can't even install Xbox again

-I thought maybe Windows would need an update - also didn't work 0x80080005

-because it didn't work I ran a Problemhandeling no Idea what it is called in English and it told me something like The Problemhandeling can't be started because there is a problem I mean really?0x80070490

-I just paid for my Xbox Game-Pass Premium edition and now I can't use it. I'm very upset because I basically wasted that money and fell kind of scammed.

-some picture files seem to be broken including my profile picture it is very weird, the resolution looks something like 2 Pixels, and it is not even symmetrically placed

-my Computer is very loud until I open the task manager. I then see the CPU-usage drop rapidly from 100% to about 1%.

To sum it up: I can't use the Microsoft store, I can't install or play any Xbox games, I wasted my money on Xbox Game-Pass Premium and can't use it, 'CPU-Problem', I can't update Windows and the problem can't be resolved because there is a problem.

I would like to add multiple categories but that doesn't appear to be working Maybe you could fix this in the future.

I have no idea what to do now. Please help me, dear Microsoft-Team. I am helpless and have not found a single useful comment on the forum.

:)

Gabriel Oldenburg, Mar 6, 2021

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Broken Icons Appearing

Hi Nick,

We still can't identify what causing this broken icons issue. To get more closely at the root cause, we need additional information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does it happen to all the apps icon you are trying to search?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Nick_2 Win User

My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken

Broken Icons Appearing

Hi Marilou Ser,

Well..

• When did the issue start?
    Well, I had it for a long time, then I was done and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro with Microsoft Update Tool. It worked fine for a short period of time. I think it appeared in 25th of July, maybe on 24th.

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    Not really. When I had it earlier, I searched in YouTube for a solution. There was a way how to solve it. Like I remember, I needed to delete "Icon cache", which was located in "%appdata%/Local", so I deleted, restarted my computer, but it didn't fix anything.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    I think that in my case Troubleshooting won't help. Yes, I have don't some little research there and didn't find my category.

• Does it happen to all the apps icon you are trying to search?
    When I am pressing Windows button and start typing "Settings" it shows "Settings", but with a broken icon. "Settings" opens and works fine. But like I said the earlier only thing that isn't working is the icon.

Best regards.

Nick_2, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken

1. My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft appears compleatly

2. Is my computer broken Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer broken Microsoft?: My computer won't turn off and I won't let me go to the sign in screen,. It's been like this ever since the morning and I don't know. It was perfectly fine last night but when I turned it off. It turned off fine but when I turned it on this morning it just wont-work, please...
  3. Is my computer broken Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my computer broken Microsoft?: My computer won't turn off and I won't let me go to the sign in screen,. It's been like this ever since the morning and I don't know. It was perfectly fine last night but when I turned it off. It turned off fine but when I turned it on this morning it just wont-work, please...
  4. My Microsoft appears to be completely broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft appears to be completely broken: Please help me. I have several problems with Microsoft: -Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I deinstalled Xbox. -now I can't install or start any game in the Microsoft store so I can't even install Xbox again -I thought...
  5. My Microsoft Store is broken.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Microsoft Store is broken.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but nothing happens. Sometimes the store just crashed when i tried to install something. I also noticed, that i can only start the download for the...
  6. My Microsoft Sticky-Notes is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Sticky-Notes is broken: Hello, My Microsoft Sticky-Notes just blacked-out. This is all I see: [ATTACH] I can not make new notes or view older ones. But I can still type in te one note that opens when I start the program. I already tried resetting the app, but it didn't help. Uninstalling and...
  7. Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken: I have premium subscriptions for a couple of the various Microsoft Games, such as Ultimate Word Games. Whenever I open the game, however, I am still seeing ads, and I am not receiving the double bonus points. From what I can see of the Facebook page the "support" button...
  8. Compleatly Automatic file renamer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Compleatly Automatic file renamer?: Basically I need a program that automatically renames a file when is created on a specific folder. It's kind of a long story but I need to make the process compleatly automatic, as another program is generating images, but all of them have the same name so when a new one is...
  9. Can not compleat Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not compleat Upgrade: Hi, I am using an old computer to text you. My computer downloaded the latest upgrade but it stops at the dos screen to decide to continue the upgrade. But I have no access to the keyboard or the mouse to continue. The key and mouse are functional, as I have checked with...
  10. Always Show Menus appears to be broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Always Show Menus appears to be broken: So, I upgraded to Windows 10 last month, but I've just noticed this minor but somewhat annoying issue with the File Explorer. It isn't immediately noticeable as the Ribbon largely supplanted it, but on certain Explorer windows such as in the legacy Control Panel, I end up...