Windows 10: my microsoft battery icon is not being displayed on taskbar in windows 10

Discus and support my microsoft battery icon is not being displayed on taskbar in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i tried disabling microsoft batter driver in device manager and battery icon appeared but as soon as i rebooted the system , it again disppeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rishabh.Jain.geek, Oct 12, 2018.

1. my microsoft battery icon is not being displayed on taskbar in windows 10

i tried disabling microsoft batter driver in device manager and battery icon appeared but as soon as i rebooted the system , it again disppeared

:)

Rishabh.Jain.geek, Oct 12, 2018

2. Battery icon missing from Windows 10 taskbar

I attempted to follow your steps however, the battery icon "on" switch is grayed out. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

JohnsonKatrina, Oct 12, 2018
  3. No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

my microsoft battery icon is not being displayed on taskbar in windows 10

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Hi Klutch,

It is possible that there is an issue with the drivers of your computer's battery. This can be the reason why the battery icon in the taskbar is missing and the
    Power icon in the System tray options is greyed out. We need to refresh the drivers of the battery so that its icon will appear in the task bar again. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries, and then right-click AC Adapter.
    • Choose Disable.
    • Right-click ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery, and choose
      Disable.
    • After disabling these two drivers, re-enable them.
    • Check if the battery icon is present in the taskbar.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

my microsoft battery icon is not being displayed on taskbar in windows 10

1. my microsoft battery icon is not being displayed on taskbar in windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft battery icon

2. Battery display Windows 10 no longer on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery display Windows 10 no longer on the taskbar?: I would very much like to have the battery indicator icon back on the taskbar. In the settings, the field for switching on the power supply is greyed out. What's going on there? [ATTACH] Akku Anzeige Windows 10 nicht mehr auf Taskleiste?
  3. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  4. Windows 10 taskbar battery icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar battery icon: Hi I have taskbar icon that shows me percentage of battery. But it shows me battery condition. Is it possible to set it to % of charge? submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftnsp5/windows_10_taskbar_battery_icon/
  5. Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared

Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared: My battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. I tried to reenable it by switching the power notification in the settings to 'on'. However, it doesn't even allow me to do that. All of the other options were lit in blue while the power option is grey as if switching it on or...
  6. Battery icon taskbar

Battery icon taskbar: Hi Guys Since 2 days the taskbar isn't showing the battery icon. I have rebooted the device many times but it is still not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-taskbar/7687ab6d-6d69-41d9-8557-304029412e01
  7. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon from my task bar disappeared. I tried the taskbar settings - "select which icons appear on the taskbar" and "turn system icons on or off". Under the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is not a battery icon, and under "turn system icons on or off"...
  8. Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar

Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar: As the title says but the bigger issue is that the toggle for the battery icon is locked to on meaning I can't toggle it on or off to try to reset it. I'm on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Thanks in advance....
  9. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-taskbar/40ce1e59-1983-4183-93a0-203c9e84fffc
  10. Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot: Hey, I have a problem, ever since I took the anniversary update ~1 week ago, every time I turn my computer off and on again (I have fast startup on), the battery icon doesn't appear unless I restart the explorer.exe process or reboot, and it's really annoying, does anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery icon not displayed on the taskbar

2. my battery icon disappeared

3. battery icon on taskbar is not displayed

4. battery not showing on taskbar windows 10,
  5. battery not displayed on taskbar,
  6. battery icon disappeared,
  7. battery not showing on taskbar,
  8. battery level is not displayed on taskbar in safe mode,
  9. battery is not displayed on windows 10,
  10. my battery icon dissappeaerd,
  11. battery icon is not displayed on windows 10,
  12. my battery icon disapeared,
  13. my battery icon is on but is greyed,
  14. where is my battery power icon on windows 10,
  15. Battery/Power icon in taskbar not displaying / System Icon greyed out in laptop win7