Windows 10: My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly.

Discus and support My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how that happened. I used to be able to click on the Bing icon on the taskbar to find out details of the day's Bing wallpaper. Now that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rachelvant, Jun 18, 2021.

1. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly.

I don't know how that happened. I used to be able to click on the Bing icon on the taskbar to find out details of the day's Bing wallpaper. Now that Bing icon has disappeared off the taskbar suddenly.How do I view the details of today's Bing wallpaper now? How can I bring back the icon? My Bing wallpaper is still working though. Just the icon is gone. I tried clicking Bing wallpaper app through the Start menu but nothing happens when I do that.

:)

Rachelvant, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly. [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Jun 18, 2021
  4. ndeelam Win User

My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly.

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

"Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar.

ndeelam, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly.

1. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bing icon

2. My Bluetooth radio icon has "disappeared".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth radio icon has "disappeared".: Device Mgr says its disconnected. It is a Lenovo 330 Ideapad -there is no hard switch and no opening of or working on any hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-icon-has-disappeared/1ff816e9-2ce1-4a35-9e7f-0779f8d47ccf
  3. My camera has suddenly disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera has suddenly disappeared.: I went to log on to a Zoom meeting today and it was unable to access my camera. The error said that they couldn't find my camera, but the camera app is on my HP Spectre and the camera settings is set to on and gives accessibility to all of the apps I need the camera for....
  4. MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing: hello even though I have selected this option "Automatically hide the taskba *" but its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-windows-taskbar-is-not-disappearing/cfa11a2c-6da5-4322-860d-f7d51992ab15
  5. Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar

Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar: I've double-checked my taskbar settings and the power icon is on. Yet I can bring it up only from the "hidden icons." How can I get it back into the taskbar?...
  6. My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared

My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared: I no longer have access to turn on my Bluetooth in the settings. How do fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-has-disappeared/31e6efe2-b521-4f96-8335-ee9ed5cc5e2a
  7. My D drive has suddenly disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My D drive has suddenly disappeared.: I was browsing around on the internet and then my computer completely froze up, so I shut it down and when I started my computer back up, the D drive was suddenly gone. It doesn't show up in File Explorer, Disk Management, Device Manager or anything. I have tried re scanning...
  8. Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared

Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared: My battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. I tried to reenable it by switching the power notification in the settings to 'on'. However, it doesn't even allow me to do that. All of the other options were lit in blue while the power option is grey as if switching it on or...
  9. My wireless Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wireless Icon has disappeared: My wireless Icon has disappeared, How can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-icon-has-disappeared/769417e7-4dff-4c5a-bb26-798415bf68f0
  10. My taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar icons keep disappearing: I setup my most used programs by pinning them to the taskbar. However they randomly disappear, all of them. Is this a known problem and if so is it easily fixed? 61313