Windows 10: My Microsoft email app is not working well.

Discus and support My Microsoft email app is not working well. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The emails are not downloading the contents, only the subject with a blue line asking me to download message and pictures. In addition, it is mixing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JijK, May 19, 2022.

1. JijK Win User

My Microsoft email app is not working well.

The emails are not downloading the contents, only the subject with a blue line asking me to download message and pictures. In addition, it is mixing up emails and combining a wrong sender.. For example, if I receive an email from John, it suddenly becomes an email sent from Tom, with the same content. The only solution I could find was to press reply and wait for it to download, then when it does, I delete the draft and go back to the original email which suddenly becomes from a different false sender. Kindly advise!

:)

2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 19, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - May 9

Source: Microsoft To-Do: List, Task & Reminder - Apps on Google Play

Brink, May 19, 2022
  4. AlanWade Win User

Outlook.com Email

The only way I could get Outlook.com email to work in Outlook 2016 was to remove the two step authorisation from my Microsoft account. I read that with the two-step activated you need to get a app password from my Microsoft homepage which I did but still it wouldnt work.
    Does anyone have any idea how to make Outlook.com email work with Outlook 2013/2016 with the two step activated?

Many Thanks

Alan

AlanWade, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. My Microsoft email app is not working well. - Similar Threads - Microsoft email app

2. Microsoft Store Not Handling App Updates Well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Handling App Updates Well: When I check for updates it shows a slew of updates but then I get the check mark on "Get Updates". When I click update all it freezes up. This happened once and I had to run through a KB to fix it. Any idea what is causing this? I also get updates in Windows that have...
  3. Microsoft Store Not Handling App Updates Well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Not Handling App Updates Well: When I check for updates it shows a slew of updates but then I get the check mark on "Get Updates". When I click update all it freezes up. This happened once and I had to run through a KB to fix it. Any idea what is causing this? I also get updates in Windows that have...
  4. My settings app seems to not be working very well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings app seems to not be working very well: So when I opened my settings app today pretty much the first thing I did after turning on my pc I noticed that there is something very wrong with it, I have no idea what caused this or why or how and I don't have a good way of explaining it so I'll attach some photos, also...
  5. My settings app seems to not be working very well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My settings app seems to not be working very well: So when I opened my settings app today pretty much the first thing I did after turning on my pc I noticed that there is something very wrong with it, I have no idea what caused this or why or how and I don't have a good way of explaining it so I'll attach some photos, also...
  6. My Microsoft email app is not working well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft email app is not working well.: The emails are not downloading the contents, only the subject with a blue line asking me to download message and pictures. In addition, it is mixing up emails and combining a wrong sender.. For example, if I receive an email from John, it suddenly becomes an email sent from...
  7. Microsoft password not working in the app store or my outlook email.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft password not working in the app store or my outlook email.: I have a desktop pc with Windows 10. About six months ago was the latest time I downloaded anything from the Microsoft app store. When I went to download an app from the app store yesterday I clicked on install and I was prompted to enter my password to reverify. After I...
  8. Cortana will not open apps and is not working well

in Cortana
    Cortana will not open apps and is not working well: Hi , I recently found that Cortana stopped working as expected. For instance, when I ask for an app to be opened e.g. "open excel" then she does a search for "open Excel". In the past she would open the app. I have reset the app, signed in again but to no avail. She also...
  9. my cam is not working well

in Windows 10 Customization
    my cam is not working well: when i open my webcam picture is blur https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cam-is-not-working-well/34b56c70-194f-4983-bd52-26a3d113c0ed
  10. email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app: Hi I was wondering if anyone has found an email tracker that works with the mail app in Microsoft 10. I would love to start using it but need a tracker that works....