Windows 10: My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

Discus and support My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The mouse is not following direction and the keyboard is not typing properly. I checked the batteries and that is not the issue, I have been using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akshita Gupta, Nov 28, 2023.

1. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

The mouse is not following direction and the keyboard is not typing properly. I checked the batteries and that is not the issue, I have been using the same for 2 years now and never had an issue. I have been using both with my office laptop for a month, but the past couple days I am facing issues. I changed the USB port as well, but didn't help.

:)

Akshita Gupta, Nov 28, 2023

2. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with
    my wireless mouse and keyboard? Looking for a solution...I love my ergonomic keyboard and mouse set!

PatriciaArbuckle, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 with Windows 11

My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 works on Windows 11 - somewhat. All the standard keyboard operations work properly, and two of the the special function keys work, however, the MS Mouse and Keyboard Center software says "no supported device". Any suggestions??

RGBCMYKBKA, Nov 28, 2023
  4. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard on your PC as it stops working. For more clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    3. Does the issue occurs while using a specific application or all the applications?
    4. Is the trans-receiver for the keyboard connected properly to the PC?

Meanwhile, you can try re-installing the drivers and Microsoft Mouse and keyboard center for the keyboard and check if that helps. You can download the drivers from the

Microsoft website

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of troubleshooting steps to assist you better.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

1. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

2. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.: The mouse is not following direction and the keyboard is not typing properly. I checked the batteries and that is not the issue, I have been using the same for 2 years now and never had an issue. I have been using both with my office laptop for a month, but the past couple...
  3. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.: The mouse is not following direction and the keyboard is not typing properly. I checked the batteries and that is not the issue, I have been using the same for 2 years now and never had an issue. I have been using both with my office laptop for a month, but the past couple...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  6. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard

Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & Keyboard: I have had the ergonomic mouse and keyboard with Bluetooth dongle for about 2 years or so and for the past year, I have been struggling to get the mouse to function. I have changed the batteries in it 2-3 times and I can now say, it isn't that. Today, the mouse works as long...
  7. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Replacement: I purchased a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse set a couple of years ago. The USB that makes the keyboard and mouse broke. If I purchase the same mouse and USB, will the new mouse work with my keyboard? Is there a universal USB that works with my wireless mouse and...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse&Keyboard detected but not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse&Keyboard detected but not working: I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard. I connect the dongle and it is detected - [ATTACH] I also tried updating the drivers, installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center. There, I see that it is indeed detected and I can change the settings - but the...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse not working properly

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse not working properly: Hello, I have a question about my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. I've been using both mouse and keyboard for quite some time and I encountered no problems. Unfortunately, last week the mouse partially stopped working - meaning that it moves but I can click on buttons...
  10. Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & keyboard stopped working

Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse & keyboard stopped working: Hello Microsoft Support, I had purchased Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse about few months ago. They used to work completely fine but one day they stopping functioning - I tried the following so far : 1. Changed batteries - didn't work 2. Disconnected both devices...