Windows 10: my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...

Discus and support my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I have by accident created a Microsoft account that is organizer of a family account via a windows 10 installation with my email and my sons... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MichaelHetner, Nov 3, 2021.

1. my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...

Hi I have by accident created a Microsoft account that is organizer of a family account via a windows 10 installation with my email and my sons birthday so every time I need to log in to something it say I need "Parents: Approval required" And then i try to login as parent and then it say i need "Parents: Approval required" and that continues in a loop forever!! And every tutorial i can find require a login that will end up in this login loop.''nobody else is organizer of the Family so I have runned out of options.What can I do? I have not tried to delete my account yet but I believe it just w

:)

MichaelHetner, Nov 3, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Never-ending issues with mouse/touchpad and with Microsoft Family time limits

Hi,

Regarding mouse and touchpad concern, we suggest that you install the latest driver update in device manufacturer's website. If the issue still persists, you check on this
    link and follow the steps or suggestions on how to resolve the issue on mouse and touchpad.

And with Microsoft Family concern, you can try to remove the child account by following steps provided below:

• Go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • From Family tab select the Child account that you set on your son's account.
    • Click More and select Remove from Family.
    • Sign out and try to log in again.
    • Try to Add a child account. Check on this
      link
      to know more information on how you can add a child account.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 3, 2021
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Child's account history not showing up in Microsoft Family Safety

Just to confirm, have you tried using a different browser and check if the issue persists? Since doing the steps provided on the link didn't help you resolve your concern, we would suggest you to recreate your son's account on the Alienware computer. To
    do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other
      users
    • Click Sign in with
      a local account instead
      (to convert her account to a local account).
    • After doing so, delete the local account. To delete a local account, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Go to Settings.
      • Click Accounts.
      • Click Family and other
        users
      • Click the local account and then, click Remove.
      • A new window will open, click Delete account and data.
    • After deleting the local account, re-link the Microsoft account of your son as a user, then add it to your family.

For more information on how to add a child account to your family, kindly click
    this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Nov 3, 2021
  4. MarkG_OKC Win User

my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

I have two Windows 10 computers/accounts that have Microsoft Family Safety enabled for my 13 & 15 year olds. Both are not able to login to their Google accounts via IE11, Edge browser or even the built in mail app. If I disable MS Family Safety on their
    accounts, everything (Google account login) works just fine. There are no site restrictions in place and placing Google in the allow list has no effect.

Anyone experience the same problem or have any suggestions.

THX

MarkG_OKC, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...

1. my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family account

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login.His account was ok for few...
  4. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login.His account was ok for few...
  5. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi, I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login. His account was ok for few...
  6. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi, I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login. His account was ok for few...
  7. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft: An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not you"Microsoft support chat could not help and asked me to join this community chat instead for help.Can someone please tell me how to...
  8. I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft

I cannot add my son in my Family Microsoft: An error message appears when I attempt to add my child to my Microsoft Family Account as a member: "Something has gone wrong. It is us, not you"Microsoft support chat could not help and asked me to join this community chat instead for help.Can someone please tell me how to...
  9. my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...: Hi I have by accident created a Microsoft account that is organizer of a family account via a windows 10 installation with my email and my sons birthday so every time I need to log in to something it say I need "Parents: Approval required" And then i try to login as parent...
  10. my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...

my Microsoft Family account cannot login because of my sons birthday ended up on my...: Hi I have by accident created a Microsoft account that is organizer of a family account via a windows 10 installation with my email and my sons birthday so every time I need to log in to something it say I need "Parents: Approval required" And then i try to login as parent...