Windows 10: My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language

Discus and support My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language Russian, I think rather than English. All my language settings are for English... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Blob Jo, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Blob Jo Win User

My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language

Hi,

My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language Russian, I think rather than English. All my language settings are for English including my PC, Windows account and the individual family account accounts.

Microsoft online chat support and telephone support have been of no use whatsoever.

Grateful for any solutions.

:)

Blob Jo, Nov 15, 2020
  2. sonivipul Win User

Change Family Safety, Email report language?

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i receive email for the family safety on my pc (windows-10) and the report in the email is in Arabic and i need it to be in english;So how can i change the email language?

i have tried below steps and i still get in arabic:

1. Sign in to https://account.live.com

2. Please make sure that the language listed at the status bar of the page was English.

After setting your account to English, kindly update us if you will still receive reports on a different language.

sonivipul, Nov 15, 2020
  3. sonivipul Win User
    Family Safety Wrong email language - Arabic instead of English

my email id is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i receive email in Arabic for the family safety report. In all my and my family account setting out language is English only. Is it because my time zone is in Dubai Microsoft on its
    own sending me email in Arabic. So how can i change the email language to English.

sonivipul, Nov 15, 2020
  4. My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language

i receive email for the family safety on my pc (windows-7) and the report in the email is in Chinese and i need it to be in english;So how can i change the email language?

unicekozuschek, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language

1. My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Family Safety linked to my wrong laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety linked to my wrong laptop: When I was just browsing trough the internet, I accidentally connected my laptop to my microsoft account. I use 2 laptops and this one isn' t supposed to be connected to my account I have tried to search up ways to undo this, with no succes. It still shows up in my Microsoft...
  3. Family Safety linked to my wrong laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety linked to my wrong laptop: When I was just browsing trough the internet, I accidentally connected my laptop to my microsoft account. I use 2 laptops and this one isn' t supposed to be connected to my account I have tried to search up ways to undo this, with no succes. It still shows up in my Microsoft...
  4. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  5. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  6. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

7. Microsoft Family Safety - Something went wrong

Microsoft Family Safety - Something went wrong: When my son requests more screen time on his windows 10 pc I get the error message "Something went wrong. We were unable to send your request. Are you connected to the internet?I have tried removing from him from the family safety account at accounts.microsoft.com but this...
  8. Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language: Hello, When I receive emails from Microsoft Family they are in French, while Dutch is my selected language in my account settings. I have seen other people reporting the same problem. How can I correct this? Regards, Kim Vanbrabant...
  9. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...
  10. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: Hi I am getting Family Safety reports in Arabic and I don't have Arabic set as the language in any of my preferences. I have checked for all possible places where a Language option is there and everywhere I only have English. I receive the weekly notifications in Arabic...