Windows 10: My microsoft games are not downloading

Discus and support My microsoft games are not downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i click switch to other drive and click install the install button wont press it will just turn gray and go blue again[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PujanTiwari, Nov 15, 2020.

1. My microsoft games are not downloading

when i click switch to other drive and click install the install button wont press it will just turn gray and go blue again My microsoft games are not downloading dbf2b569-3d87-40fe-a370-b56fb26e7d02?upload=true.png

:)

PujanTiwari, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

My microsoft games are not downloading

1. My microsoft games are not downloading - Similar Threads - microsoft games are

2. microsoft store wont download games on my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont download games on my laptop: Hi my laptop isnt able to download any games in the windows store all it tells me is that "Try the download again something happened on our end."...
  3. Microsoft store no downloading games on my d drive

Microsoft store no downloading games on my d drive: when i try downloading sea of thieves on my D drive i click install but it doesn't do anything and there is enough space but when i change it to my c and e drive it works but my c doesn't have enough space but it still works and i had this issue with ark survival evolved as...
  4. trying to download games on microsoft

trying to download games on microsoft: I'm confused about why Microsoft says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." when I'm signed in with my Microsoft account in my settings on my pc. Even on my account...
  5. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded: I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again....
  6. Microsoft Store Is not downloading games on my Windows 10

Microsoft Store Is not downloading games on my Windows 10: I am a Windows 10 user. I wanted to install Asphalt 8: Airborne on my Windows 10 .But When I press install it does nothing. Not even say anything.What do I do now ?My PC Specifications are compatible.What to do ? Any one can help? My PC Specifications: RAM: 4GB Storage :...
  7. Microsoft Game Download

Microsoft Game Download: I have been trying to download The Outer Worlds from my microsoft store and it is not able to start making ANY progress downloading. it just keeps saying "downloading...". the gaming services tries to download with the game and it also is unable to make any progress....
  8. microsoft game will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft game will not download: I am using windows 10. i went to the microsoft store and a paid for minecraft. then tried to download. it says "Thank you, we're attempting to install on your devises [OK]"...
  9. Microsoft store game downloads

Microsoft store game downloads: I can't seem to get any game to download from Microsoft store and even my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which was already installed will not run correctly or not even load. Get no message, just when I try clicking on download, nothing happens at all. Help please as this is...
  10. Microsoft store game download

Microsoft store game download: Do anybody have the same problem??, i have a problem with download in microsoft store.. i download sea of thieves last night on my pc, and i saw it will take 47 gb storage, but when i wake up this morning, i see that my download is already 87.65 gb out of 87.65gb .. how can i...