Windows 10: My Microsoft games keep corrupting ?

Discus and support My Microsoft games keep corrupting ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the few months Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves have corrupted, or what i can only assume is data corruption 3 times now. i keep running into the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by intelisbetter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. My Microsoft games keep corrupting ?

In the few months Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves have corrupted, or what i can only assume is data corruption 3 times now. i keep running into the "This app has encountered a problem. please reinstall it to repair" error and i dont understand why. If anyone has any info on how i can prevent this from happening or why it is happening id love to hear it. ive had the games on my hdd and my ssd, ran into this problem once on the hdd so i switched to my ssd and now have had this problem twice on the ssd. Everything else is fine my drives are fine, and actually as i am writing this i tried to update all my apps on the microsoft store and im getting the same error on everything Code: 0x80004005 is the error code

:)

intelisbetter, Dec 13, 2019

2. Microsoft ultimate game is not loading?

Hi Surendra Singh Batra,

There's a lot of possible reasons why the Microsoft ultimate game is not working. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 13, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

My Microsoft games keep corrupting ?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

My Microsoft games keep corrupting ?

1. My Microsoft games keep corrupting ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft games keep

2. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC: Microsoft closes my games and says you are out of screen time. My parents want this to go away because I can't play games on my PC. How is Microsoft controlling my pc and how do I get rid of this? Can I start fresh and not have parents with parental controls? I just got a new...
  3. Why does my PC keep corrupting my SD Cards?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my PC keep corrupting my SD Cards?: Every time I use SD cards on my pc they always end up corrupting after removing. It doesn’t matter what adapter i use or which type of as card is used. Once I reinsert to my camera it needs to be formatted. The same result occurs when I reinsert to PC. The PC shows it as...
  4. Microsoft games keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games keeps crashing: Hi I have a big problem. I just bought sea of thieves and forza 4 for my pc. When playing the games they crash like if in pressing alt f4 no error code appears. No nothing. I checked for any updates of my pc components and they were all good as windows updates. Tried to...
  5. My own number keeps calling me saying it is Microsoft and my IP address has been corrupted...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My own number keeps calling me saying it is Microsoft and my IP address has been corrupted...: My own number keeps calling me saying it is Microsoft and my IP address has been corrupted and I need to hold for tech support. I hung up and it keeps calling. Is this legit?...
  6. Remove steam games keeping my progressing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove steam games keeping my progressing: I use steam to download my games, I want to remove a steam games without losing any progress. I just want to free space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-steam-games-keeping-my-progressing/82211d84-6492-4f25-b448-82d1727de09d
  7. My game keeps randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game keeps randomly lagging: I tried playing a game on my computer and I kept having lags so I opened task manager and I saw that "ntoskrnl.exe System" was using my network and therefore lagging my game. I tried several things to stop it but nothing worked, I tried checking for updates, updating my...
  8. Game files corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game files corruption: I can still access my hard disk without problems, I can copy, paste and move files. But what I don't understand is that when I'm installing games, those game files are being corrupted. Here are the examples.[ATTACH][ATTACH] Any possibles causes and solutions for this...
  9. All my Game settings keep reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my Game settings keep reseting: This has happened twice now since upgrading to windows 10 and now it is starting to piss me off. 19019
  10. Why do my files keep getting corrupt?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why do my files keep getting corrupt?: So every couple of months I seem to have a problem... Something acting a bit weird, or my whole computer is amazingly slow, etc.. So I usually go for chkdsk /f /r and sfc /scannow Now when running sfc, I ALWAYS seem to have some corrupt files? Now all I really do is...