Windows 10: MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE...

Discus and support MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE TROUBLESHOOTER, RESET THE STORE AND USED VARIOUS COMMANDS IN COMMAND... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PULKITSHEORAN, Jul 16, 2020.

1. MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE...

MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE TROUBLESHOOTER, RESET THE STORE AND USED VARIOUS COMMANDS IN COMMAND PROMPT ADMIN AND POWERSHELL ADMIN BUT NO RESULTS...

:)

PULKITSHEORAN, Jul 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Installing update after downloading it through Microsoft Update Catalog

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

There is no need to install update separately it will be automatically installed when you download the update, I suggest you to go to Control panel and check whether the update is installed are not.

Follow the steps to check for Update.

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Click on View installed updates.

• Check for the Update in the list.

Keep us posted on the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2020
  4. MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE...

Simple Pass will not update when I click on the update/download button. A message open says it failed

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you trying to install the latest Windows updates?
    • What is the complete error message or code you receive?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    From the description provided, I understand that the Windows 10 is unable to download the latest updates.

Kindly follow the below suggested steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue with the failed updates and then try again to check.

A. Check whether the Windows date and Time set to Automatic and synced.

B. Disconnect all the peripheral devices except for the mouse and keyboard.

C. Update all your computer's drivers from manufacturer’s website.

D. Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE...

1. MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE... - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT OPENING GETTING

2. have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...: trying to use new SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128GB type c on my Lenovo Ideapad windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-downloaded-my-sandisk-ultra-flair-on-my/a974a6b0-3b9c-477f-b021-124f15005a09
  3. have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...: trying to use new SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128GB type c on my Lenovo Ideapad windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-downloaded-my-sandisk-ultra-flair-on-my/a974a6b0-3b9c-477f-b021-124f15005a09
  4. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  5. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  6. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

7. When I try to update windows, I get this msg "We're having some trouble downloading...

When I try to update windows, I get this msg "We're having some trouble downloading...: I tried many solutions but it still does not work.I suggested that some of the registers are missed or wrong and while I trying the solution the msg appears that my organization has some settings on my Laptop and I never have an organization on my Device.Is there any place to...
  8. Trying to open a Java file, get this error, have tried updating Java, no luck, have tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to open a Java file, get this error, have tried updating Java, no luck, have tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gbroa64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v0rt4e/trying_to_open_a_java_file_get_this_error_have/
  9. Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!: Can someone help! When I try to download Roblox from the website, and when I open robloxplayerlauncher it opens the Microsoft store! It says "Microsoft recommends installing this app from Microsoft store to help protect your pc" But I don't want the Microsoft Roblox! Can...
  10. I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thanatos-x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ei8s3t/i_have_my_computer_connected_to_my_microsoft/