Windows 10: My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

Discus and support My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeremyBone, Jan 13, 2022.

1. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as available for use. Any help?

:)

JeremyBone, Jan 13, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

1. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows - Similar Threads - Microsoft isn't recognizing

2. minecraft not accepting i own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not accepting i own it: Hi i own minecraft since 2014 and its connected ti an old microsoft account. I can still play the game, but when i try to log in with the account for realms or other things microsoft claims i dont own the game. What do i do?...
  3. minecraft not accepting i own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft not accepting i own it: Hi i own minecraft since 2014 and its connected ti an old microsoft account. I can still play the game, but when i try to log in with the account for realms or other things microsoft claims i dont own the game. What do i do?...
  4. Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!: I log in to the Minecraft launcher and it keeps saying "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection." in a red popup in the top right-hand corner. I tried signing out of Microsoft Store, I tried restarting, checking updates, updating...
  5. Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!

Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!: I log in to the Minecraft launcher and it keeps saying "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection." in a red popup in the top right-hand corner. I tried signing out of Microsoft Store, I tried restarting, checking updates, updating...
  6. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows: I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as...
  7. My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft isn't recognizing I own a copy of Minecraft for Windows: I recently upgraded my pc set up and none of the Microsoft services are recognizing that I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows. However, I open my previous laptop and it is recognized on there. I was able to redownload Minecraft for Windows but only the free trial as...
  8. I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I own two copies of minecraft windows 10, but can only play one.: Hi I bought a windows 10 copy of minecraft about eight months ago, so that my son can play it on my laptop. My other son wants to use a laptop now, so today, I have purchased another copy of minecraft windows 10 on a different laptop whilst logged into the same microsoft...
  9. My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My copy of Minecraft isn't being recognized by the Windows 10 store.: Because of this, I can't play with my friends, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-copy-of-minecraft-isnt-being-recognized-by-the/86d2bbd2-9131-4bd1-bc4f-551071d89ad4"
  10. Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.: I've dual boot windows and ubuntu. I've installed both freshly. My windows isn't recognizing my touchpad, bluetooth, wifi of my laptop whereas Ubuntu is recognizing. So, it's not Hardware issue but a software issue. i cannot even connect to internet without wifi. What to do...