Windows 10: My Microsoft Mail program quit working.

Discus and support My Microsoft Mail program quit working. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft downloaded a reinstall OS but still doesn't work. Two PCs running Win 10 and different printers yet neither will print from Windows Mail... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CharlesLauderdale1, Dec 12, 2020.

1. My Microsoft Mail program quit working.

Microsoft downloaded a reinstall OS but still doesn't work. Two PCs running Win 10 and different printers yet neither will print from Windows Mail app. Suggestions? Deleted Mail app and reinstalled. Still fails to print on two different PCs. Appears the app is defective and has been reported for over 3 years.

:)

CharlesLauderdale1, Dec 12, 2020
  2. 23 Skiddo Win User

Mail quit working

MS mail on windows 10 quit working the first of April,, any suggestions?

23 Skiddo, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge and Mail programs

John

I ran the steps to reinstall Windows 10 default apps after Defender showed no problems. I have my mail program back but instead of Edge I have Internet Explorer. Edge has got to be on this machine somewhere because when I clicked on a hyperlink in an e-mail
    (that I trust) it opened in Edge. But I can't find edge in the programs.

If I click on start and type Microsoft Edge a list comes up with the Edge icon at the top and further down Edge is listed. I have tried right clicking and pinning to start but nothing happens. I have tried double left clicking to try to open but nothing
    happens.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Joan Poythress

JoanPoythress, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My Microsoft Mail program quit working.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Microsoft Mail program quit working. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Mail program quit working.

1. My Microsoft Mail program quit working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail program

2. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  3. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  4. My windows mail has quit loading??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows mail has quit loading??: The sound quit working on my desktop. After that was fixed on line, I suppose they worked on the App, now my e-mail does not load?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-mail-has-quit-loading/9283d7dd-c815-47e5-ac7c-90d6edba2b33
  5. My passwords have quit working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My passwords have quit working.: My passwords have quit working. I have tried changing it but to no avail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-passwords-have-quit-working/00a047bc-9d09-42f8-b977-7d108fcdacd7
  6. My e-mails have quit arriving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My e-mails have quit arriving: First i'm not very computer savy. But i have wildblue/excede internet service. My emails usually come in i check them and go on my way. I have windows 10 and have for while now. Yesterday my microsoft updated and thats when i noticed emails quit comming. I have checked...
  7. Mail quit working

Mail quit working: MS mail on windows 10 quit working the first of April,, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-quit-working/99a1ad2d-2a5c-497e-a946-ad245a8dfe6f
  8. microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.

microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-g-mail-account-quit-downloading/a0ce658f-f2cb-4de4-af6a-0b656b5d4280
  9. Edge quit working on Windows Insider Program

in Browsers and Email
    Edge quit working on Windows Insider Program: I've been running Windows Insider Program for awhile without issues until now. Windows 10 Insider Preview was recently updated (10.0.17763.1) & Edge has quit working. Although I use Chrome as my default, Edge is used by Cortana when searching. Not sure how to...
  10. Win 10 MAIL program quit working again how can I fix it

Win 10 MAIL program quit working again how can I fix it: Win 10 Mail program has quit working and can not be reinstalled how can I delete it completely then attempt a clean install. Already tried to delete using powershell and resetting the MS Store but reinstall only allows update meaning it is still installed somewhere?...