Windows 10: My Microsoft Minecraft Java

Discus and support My Microsoft Minecraft Java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community! I bought Minecraft Java Edition with a microsoft account i could only buy microsoft, not mojang and when i try join a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeimantasB, Feb 23, 2021.

1. My Microsoft Minecraft Java

Hello Microsoft Community!

I bought Minecraft Java Edition with a microsoft account i could only buy microsoft, not mojang and when i try join a server it says either ‘Outdated Server’ or ‘Authentication Failed’. Mojang/Minecraft Java support does nothing about it! I am really annoyed as I want to play like Hypixel and Hive etc. but i can only join ‘Cracked’ servers. I also spent about £20 for what? A free account??? Please, I have kept asking Mojang for help but all they say is “There is nothing we can do about it” and i want this fixed.

Thanks,

DeimantasB

:)

DeimantasB, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft Minecraft Java

1. My Microsoft Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  3. java minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    java minecraft: i purchased minecraft let me download the launcher but it wont launch giving me error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-minecraft/fe0a8790-7491-49db-b670-79517252b1c5
  4. Minecraft Java to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java to Microsoft: I have an old minecraft java account, that I want to transfer to microsoft so I can play minecraft bedrock edition. How do I do this? I cant find anything about transfering an old account, only how to transfer new accounts. Please help...
  5. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: I recently bought java edition and when i open the launcher it takes takes me to the old 1.6.93 version and not the new launcher for 1.16 and i can only play the demo and i am signed in into the same account please help...
  6. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Ok so I just redeemed minecraft java edition with a code. Its going well until I get the launcher. I log in with my Microsoft account since that was the one I got minecraft with, but it says that I need to buy the game in order to play. I logged in and out but it still thinks...
  7. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: So I recently bought Minecraft Java but it prompted me to sign in with my Microsoft account. I did what it said, I logged in and then I bought the game on minecraft.net but when I downloaded the game it told me to buy it? I am sure I did not buy Windows 10 version, and at the...
  8. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: Everytime I install Minecraft the demo pops up and says to play I have to buy the full version but I have already bought Minecraft Java and I,ve tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesn't work ....