Windows 10: My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed

Discus and support My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I uninstalled Windows programs I thought were word processors. My Microsoft Edge disappeared. I could not restore from my recycle bin because it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenPlunkett, Oct 20, 2020.

1. My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed

I uninstalled Windows programs I thought were word processors. My Microsoft Edge disappeared. I could not restore from my recycle bin because it kept saying "cannot find the file specified". I reinstalled Edge, but my Microsoft News would not allow me to browse it's stories. MSN still will. I tried refreshing and changing my appearance option from upper right-hand three dots in my homepage. That didn't help.

:)

StephenPlunkett, Oct 20, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 20, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 20, 2020
  4. My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed

1. My Microsoft News Doesn't Allow Me to Browse Any Newsfeed - Similar Threads - Microsoft News Doesn't

2. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed: My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headlines-on-microsoft-edge-newsfeed/c6171cf1-40c9-40b1-b761-90a494638e93
  3. My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My MSN news app is painfully slow does not respond to my keyboard and will not allow me to...: Can you help! unable to join msn news conversations and when possible my keyboard is slow and inaccurate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msn-news-app-is-painfully-slow-does-not-respond/bd60b65a-5593-4eb1-aac6-6c789430e262
  4. doesn't allow me to download sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    doesn't allow me to download sea of thieves: i currently have a big problem with downloading sea of thieves, i cannot donwload the game. it says i can download it, but when i click the download button it goes into pending for 1 sec and suddenly changes to completed. i cannot find any trace of the game on neither of my...
  5. Can someone help me? It doesn't allow me to log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me? It doesn't allow me to log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Byron1233 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs89p9/can_someone_help_me_it_doesnt_allow_me_to_log_in/
  6. Default browser is opening automatically, It doesn't allow search or browse anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default browser is opening automatically, It doesn't allow search or browse anything.: My Default browser is opening automatically, It doesn't allow search or browse anything. I am having this problem from last 2 weeks. First, I thought It was Google Chrome issue so I have uninstalled it and had same problem with every browser. If the broswer is default, It...
  7. Microsoft News

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News: Microsoft news loads approx. a page, much less than it used too. The rotating symbolat the bottom of the page suggests it is trying to load more but never succeeds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news/55671454-67b5-4261-bd3c-a0955d567be0"
  8. My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.: After I upgrade the Win10,my browses doesn't work(can't open any websites),but IE and EDGE. I tried"netsh winsock reset"and reboot,it's not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browses-doesnt-work-but-ie-and-edge/3914af85-4d49-42bd-a222-814ce6552a08
  9. Microsoft Mail and Calendar isn't allowing me to add ANY account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail and Calendar isn't allowing me to add ANY account.: I've done all the updating and resetting and everything else works fine so don't tell me to do any updates and so forth. Yet the app hangs at the moment when after I gave in the email and password and it moves on to "adding account". It freezes at that moment and never works....
  10. Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi

Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi: Recently I bought a TCL 49s405 TV. I would like to take advantage of the possibility to use it as a second monitor (I know there will be lag, it will just be to watch certain images, charts...). In the beginning, I couldn't cast anything to my TV at all; but after updating...