Windows 10: My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

Discus and support My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Number Pad isn't working. On the back/bottom of the unit, the light under the number 1 was blinking. At which point I tried replacing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveK455, Dec 8, 2022.

1. SteveK455 Win User

My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

My Microsoft Number Pad isn't working. On the back/bottom of the unit, the light under the number 1 was blinking. At which point I tried replacing the battery didn't work. Then I tried unpairing and repairing three times with no luck. I turned the unit off and back on and the number 1 light blinks three times quickly for a few seconds before stopping. I press the bluetooth button again and then the number 2 light blinks 1 second on - 1 second off. If I pushed the button again the same thing happens with the light under the number 3.

:)

SteveK455, Dec 8, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Number Pad

2. My Number Pad no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Number Pad no longer works: Hello,I have recently started having trouble with my mouse which stopped. I finally got that resolved but now my number pad no longer works as it should. I have checked the Driver and the right one it installed. I am losing a huge amount of time on this issue and would like...
  3. My Number Pad no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Number Pad no longer works: Hello,I have recently started having trouble with my mouse which stopped. I finally got that resolved but now my number pad no longer works as it should. I have checked the Driver and the right one it installed. I am losing a huge amount of time on this issue and would like...
  4. My Number Pad no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. touch pad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch pad isn't working: My touch pad works perfectly fine in my administration account but it doesn't not work in another personal account that I have made. I have uninstalled the touch pad driver in the administration account and reinstalled it and it still didn't do anything. the touch pad driver...
  6. Microsoft number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft number pad: I can't get paired my Microsoft number pad and PC Windows 10. In PC it shows Microsoft Number Pad is paired, but the pad is not working when I press it. I don't how to fix this....
  7. Microsoft number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft number pad: I can't get paired my Microsoft number pad and PC Windows 10. In PC it shows Microsoft Number Pad is paired, but the pad is not working when I press it. I don't how to fix this....
  8. My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working: My Microsoft Number Pad isn't working. On the back/bottom of the unit, the light under the number 1 was blinking. At which point I tried replacing the battery didn't work. Then I tried unpairing and repairing three times with no luck. I turned the unit off and back on and the...
  9. My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working: My Microsoft Number Pad isn't working. On the back/bottom of the unit, the light under the number 1 was blinking. At which point I tried replacing the battery didn't work. Then I tried unpairing and repairing three times with no luck. I turned the unit off and back on and the...
  10. Microsoft Number Pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Number Pad: Hi there,I purchased my microsoft number pad less than a month ago and have been experiencing issues with this product since purchase date.I can always technically connect to my laptop, however, it doesn't actually work when I press the keys. Sometimes I can get it to work if...