Windows 10: My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still...

Discus and support My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still there but they do not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexandra Davalos, Jun 2, 2020.

1. My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still...

My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still there but they do not open

:)

Alexandra Davalos, Jun 2, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Pinned excel/word start menu shortcuts not working

Hi Coro123, and welcome to Tenforums!

In Windows 10, I found the most practical way to quick access certain documents is via context menu.

Quickest is if you pin Word (not a document) to Taskbar, and by right click on it you have a list of documents. You can pin any document in list - it will appear on the top and stay there.

It is the same for Start menu. Right click on Word tile it will give you context menu with recent files

About Pin to start in contect menu, here are tutorials by Brink. You can ask him there too *Wink

Add or Remove Pin to Start Context Menu in Windows 10

My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still... [​IMG]

AndreTen, Jun 2, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Cannot pin MS Word and Excel Icons to taskbar on LEFT next to Start

Go to the Program Files folder containing Office (in my case Office 2010). Locate the applications for Word and Excel (example is Excel). R-click Send to Desktop shortcut

My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still... [​IMG]

R-click Desktop shortcut, click Pin to taskbar and move into desired position.

Have you tried from the Start button ?

mrgeek, Jun 2, 2020
  4. My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still...

Vijay_Verma, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still...

1. My Microsoft Office dissapeared from the start menu. My Excell and Word Icons are still... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office dissapeared

2. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  3. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!: Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live with - Cortana, Edge etc but I have found ways to get rid of these. But the Xbox icon is stubborn, and it simply will not go...
  4. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!: Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live with - Cortana, Edge etc but I have found ways to get rid of these. But the Xbox icon is stubborn, and it simply will not go...
  5. Icons started dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  6. Icons started dissapear

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  7. My office icons in Start Menu search are blank

My office icons in Start Menu search are blank: I recently had to rebuild my windows profile and I repair Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise Office 365 and then uninstalled and reinstalled it. When I look at my start menu, everything looks fine: [ATTACH] But when I search the start menu, the Office icons are blank...
  8. desktop icons dissapear with start menu

desktop icons dissapear with start menu: [ATTACH][ATTACH] when windows loads nothing appears, but when i open something or right click on desktop everything appears. sometimes when i open something and minimize it everything goes off again. some one know how to fix this? thanks...
  9. My Programs Suddenly Dissapeared from the start menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Programs Suddenly Dissapeared from the start menu: Ok so im running the latest 1809 windows 10 version, when all of a sudden my installed programs such as AutoCAD, Chrome, Etc disappeared from the start menu with the exception of a few : winrar, steam, Blender I have no idea as to how this is possible My hardware: 128gb...
  10. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10: MY LENOVO X1 CARBON IS SHOWING DUPILCATE ICONS OF EXCEL WORD ETC ON START MENU.IN THE TWO ICONS ONE ICON IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-start-menu-icons-for-excel-word-etc-in/f2b1e16b-4e2c-4619-9840-0fdbfd47d328