Windows 10: My Microsoft order is still pending

Discus and support My Microsoft order is still pending in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I order a Xbox one controller on May 25th and its June 5th and ever since my order only says pending it dorsn’t say i cancel it or when will it be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Xstaxxs, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Xstaxxs Win User

My Microsoft order is still pending

I order a Xbox one controller on May 25th and its June 5th and ever since my order only says pending it dorsn’t say i cancel it or when will it be shipped. So I would like to know what happened to my order.

:)

Xstaxxs, Jun 5, 2020
  2. SKYPPERGONZALEZ, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    HTC vive order still pending

Hi reme2525,

Since you ordered from Microsoft Store, you can track the progress of your order online by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Order history, with your Microsoft account.
    2. Locate the order you want to track.he shipping status should be on the same line.
    3. If it's not there and the purchase is recent, wait a bit and try again.

For help about cancelling an order, download and installation, or pre-orders, see the Microsoft Store help page.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 5, 2020
  4. My Microsoft order is still pending

Order Pending

I made an order at 12 a.m it still says pending , I need this order to be shipped by the latest 27th November

AishaLovell, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft order is still pending

1. My Microsoft order is still pending - Similar Threads - Microsoft order still

2. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  3. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  4. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  5. Order still not shipped & pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Orders still pending,

Orders still pending,: I had ordered an Xbox controller on Saturday Aug 26, 2021. Its been 5 days and the orders still pending, but i’ve been charged already. I just want my controller man. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orders-still-pending/19404dd2-301e-41ad-a925-ad079abf6459
  7. Order is still pending.

Order is still pending.: I ordered a copy of windows 10 for my new PC I am building. I ordered it on Monday the 4th and it is still pending but they took the 120 from my bank. I understand with covid and everything deliveries are going to be slow but damn it's just a key like it doesn't that long to...
  8. Order still pending?

Order still pending?: Ordered one of the 1tb ssd expansion tbings for the series x on the 31st and it is still pending? Anyone know why it is taking so long? It took the money for it but it still hasn't changed and it is supposed to be here on the 6th....
  9. order still pending

order still pending: i ordered the cyperpunk 2077 controller april 24th and it still says pending i mean how long is it going to take to get the controller it is now may 2nd and still nothing i just want the controller....
  10. My Microsoft Order is still Pending

My Microsoft Order is still Pending: So i ordered a Surface laptop 3 on December 1st, and I know that is black Friday so there were probably a lot of orders but i would love to have some sort of reassurance that my item will be delivered on time. It's been stuck in pending literally since i hit purchase and it...