Windows 10: My microsoft password as administrator is not accepted although i know it's correct, as i...

Discus and support My microsoft password as administrator is not accepted although i know it's correct, as i... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Pls give me a useful information about what to do. This happened when I entered in safe mode in order to get rid of a malware. I have been locked out... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EvangelosDanezis, Nov 5, 2018.

1. My microsoft password as administrator is not accepted although i know it's correct, as i...

Pls give me a useful information about what to do. This happened when I entered in safe mode in order to get rid of a malware.
    I have been locked out of my laptop.

:)

EvangelosDanezis, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 Administrator Password is not accepted.

Hello Danjohare,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• You mean to say, it will accept the password in second attempt during login?
    • Is it a Microsoft account or Local account?
    • What do you mean by this statement, "And of course to remove me as administrative account I need administrative rights"?
    • Is this issue started recently?
    • How many account do you have on your computer?
    Give us above details to assist you better in this regard.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 6, 2018
  3. administrator password

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. In this case I suggest you to try converting your account into administrator. Follow the steps below,

1. Search for Run on
      Windows search bar.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run window and click on OK.
    3. It would prompt you for password of admin account, put in the password.

If you have not set any password, just click on OK.
    4. Double click on the user account you want to change and go to
      Group Membership.
    5. Now select Administrator and click on
      Apply and OK.

To set up pay support for home users, please log on to
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 6, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

My microsoft password as administrator is not accepted although i know it's correct, as i...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

My microsoft password as administrator is not accepted although i know it's correct, as i...

1. My microsoft password as administrator is not accepted although i know it's correct, as i... - Similar Threads - microsoft password administrator

2. Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted: After restarting my PC I noticed that the Lock Screen was asking for the Microsoft account password instead of the Windows Hello PIN that I normally use. After entering the password only to be told it was incorrect, I went through the password reset process and set up a new...
  3. Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted: After restarting my PC I noticed that the Lock Screen was asking for the Microsoft account password instead of the Windows Hello PIN that I normally use. After entering the password only to be told it was incorrect, I went through the password reset process and set up a new...
  4. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  5. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  6. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PC not Accepting correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC not Accepting correct password: I have just bought a new pc, and it is telling me to sign in to my Microsoft account. i did enter all the details correctly, but its still showing an incorrect password. Please help...
  8. Not accepting correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not accepting correct password: For some reason my laptop rebooting continuosly blue screen. After surfing online I came to know this can fixed through commands. Before command prompt pops up, it asked me to enter my outlook password. No matter how many times I entered the correct password it shows...
  9. Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password: After windows 10 upgrade and reinstall, my lenovo laptop doesn't open even with resetting of new and correct password. Evey time it says "incorrect password" ! Can any one pl help?...
  10. updated to 1903 and my correct password was not accepted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    updated to 1903 and my correct password was not accepted: I have a password manager which I checked (on my phone) also checked my password book. I had enetered the correct password! Had to go through an unbelieveable password reset and finally got it accepted. When the screen opened, my wallpaper was gone and most of my programs...