Windows 10: My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10

Discus and support My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how do I restore them? I have Windows 10 Version 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cherise Grabowski, Sep 13, 2018.

1. My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10

My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how do I restore them? I have Windows 10 Version 1803

:)

Cherise Grabowski, Sep 13, 2018

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 13, 2018
  4. My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10

Microsoft Announces the Windows Bounty Program

While Microsoft has been offering bug bounty incentives since at least 2012, Google has arguably been much more vocal in its bug bounty programs. The company recently increased the maximum payout in its bug bounty programs (mainly focused on Android) to a staggering $200,000, and now Microsoft is not only following suit - it's upping the game.

With the Windows Bounty Program, which Microsoft announced yesterday, the company is looking towards an increased incentive to security-hardening suggestions from tech-savvy users. This program will extend to all features of the Windows Insider Preview in addition to focus areas in Hyper-V, Mitigation bypass, Windows Defender Application Guard, and Microsoft Edge. And incentives starting at $500 and going all the way up to $250,000 are very, very respectful.

My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10 sIwrsx5WPcqHR3ae_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Technet @ Microsoft

Raevenlord, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10

1. My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Programs disappeared

2. How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear: How do I recover my microsoft on my computer it disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-microsoft-account-it-disappear/c6c16e5d-062a-4120-8bca-5dd46ec8361d
  3. How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear: How do I recover my microsoft on my computer it disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-microsoft-account-it-disappear/c6c16e5d-062a-4120-8bca-5dd46ec8361d
  4. How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...: All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I contact Microsoft?All my files were on my desktop and the entire Desktop folder has been permanently deleted. Can I get these back?Does Microsoft have them and how can I contact them to...
  6. All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...: All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I contact Microsoft?All my files were on my desktop and the entire Desktop folder has been permanently deleted. Can I get these back?Does Microsoft have them and how can I contact them to...
  7. all my desktop icons have disappeared. how do i get them back i have windows 10 os?

in Windows 10 Customization
    all my desktop icons have disappeared. how do i get them back i have windows 10 os?: all my desktop icons have disappeared. help me get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-desktop-icons-have-disappeared-how-do-i-get/b52fd7db-5b63-4d9d-94d3-ab9736ad2a64
  8. Windows 10: Many programs have stopped. How do I see them and turn them on again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Many programs have stopped. How do I see them and turn them on again?: I was using a repair tool and it did not seem to fix the entire problem. I called support, they showed me most of my programs have stopped. How do I see this again and turn them on? I managed to get latest Windows updates and that's all. I do not have anywhere near the money...
  9. My programs (like the Photos app) are being deleted. How do I recover them?

My programs (like the Photos app) are being deleted. How do I recover them?: Hello, I've been using Windows 10 with little to no problems for the past few months, until recently. I noticed that when opening the default, Microsoft Photos app, it won't run. It has an error (shown below) when opening it. I looked up why, and was told to use...
  10. Downloaded photos disappeared in Windows 10. How do I recover them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloaded photos disappeared in Windows 10. How do I recover them?: I had downloaded some photos from Facebook in Windows 10, either in Chrome or Edge in the past three days. However, they are not listed in the download history, and are not in the download directory. I find that odd. However, I did know that Windows had shutdown upon...