Windows 10: My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped

Discus and support My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All of my previously purchased and downloaded content has dissapeared! I have tried everything to restore it. I have reset the Microsoft Store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrBensyBen94, Feb 7, 2021.

1. My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped

All of my previously purchased and downloaded content has dissapeared! I have tried everything to restore it. I have reset the Microsoft Store, uninstalled and redownloaded the Microsoft Store app, reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch deleting all partitions and auto created a new partition for the Windows 10 install. I have also signed out and signed back in again and signed into my Microsoft Account on 2 different devices Both my Windows Phone 10 and my Windows 10 laptop and still no content. My content was on my account before and could access it. I have had this account for 10 years and I have purchased a fair bit of content on my account. The content is not on another account and also when I search for any games I have purchased before that are still available on the store it says that the content is owned and I can download it. But I cannot access my previously purchased content that has been delisted from the Microsoft Store because of my Ready to Install/My Library purchased and downloaded content. However, I can see what is installed on my PC via the Microsoft Store.

I have tried contacting Microsoft Support twice and they couldnt solve my problem.

:)

MrBensyBen94, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped :(

Zakin, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped

1. My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Account

2. The Microsoft Store has been wiped offed my whole pc no files of it or anything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store has been wiped offed my whole pc no files of it or anything.: Hi, I was trying to look for the microsoft store but there was no trace of it no files or anything this left me looking for alot of fixes and nothing worked. I tried full wiping my pc and that did not work at all so that wasted my time. So this whole situation has me looking...
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked: Hello my account has been hacked yesterday what can i do i know old passwords and email and i also now the hackers email can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/99ee162e-1f2b-463d-b020-f28e313a3b9e
  4. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Seems this is a common thread. So my account got hacked. I noticed it immediately when I got a txt that my phone number had been changed. So I log in, and see that a russian email had been added but I was able to get to Recovery Process after many tries and somehow got to a...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on a PC that has been wiped

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a PC that has been wiped: I need help installing Windows 10 on an old work laptop the company let me have for personal use. The laptop was wiped and on the screen it just says it cannot find the OS and to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart. When I do that, the message just keeps popping up. I...
  9. Computer has been wiped

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer has been wiped: I had my computer in a pawn shop long stort short it was past due and the guy had to get into it because it was password protected. So he had it wiped.used a trial version of avast cool I thought. Now I bought the updated premium version of avast now I cant even get a...
  10. My account has been wiped

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account has been wiped: Hi, i wanted to ask if there is any chance to contact support from microsoft store because in Sea of thieves my character and all progress has gone. Have you seen similar cases and know how to fix it...