Windows 10: My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

Discus and support My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas Kefauver, Mar 4, 2024.

1. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of the results and it doesn't show my app.The only way to access it is using the direct link: ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MZRBMH3JT75All I saw on partner center is that it may take up to an hour to appear and its been weeks now! I've run 'WSReset.exe' and checked with multiple accounts and devices and it never shows

:)

Thomas Kefauver, Mar 4, 2024
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 4, 2024
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Jan Del Win User

My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

1. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  3. Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?: For some reason my Roblox needs to upgrade, and i use Microsoft store for Roblox because my PC is based on 32x/86x. i tried to do some tricks by going to my library to upgrade Roblox, but no it doesn't appear in the library. Help me if u have an answer. Thx...
  4. Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?

Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?: For some reason my Roblox needs to upgrade, and i use Microsoft store for Roblox because my PC is based on 32x/86x. i tried to do some tricks by going to my library to upgrade Roblox, but no it doesn't appear in the library. Help me if u have an answer. Thx...
  5. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work: This is ss from setting showing installed apps. On top are this things and lower are apps installed not from ms store and works wellExample of app preinstalled with windows in this case notepad, but other works sameIntel app for graphic works, but beta of the same app aren'tI...
  6. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work: This is ss from setting showing installed apps. On top are this things and lower are apps installed not from ms store and works wellExample of app preinstalled with windows in this case notepad, but other works sameIntel app for graphic works, but beta of the same app aren'tI...
  7. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  8. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  9. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search: When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank default image icon. But in the list of apps, I do see them.[ATTACH]...