Windows 10: My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10

Discus and support My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; all I wanted was to download the Xbox app to play some games but NO Microsoft Store app won't open, I have tried everything to get it fixed by using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xMrGravity, Jan 27, 2020.

1. My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10

all I wanted was to download the Xbox app to play some games but NO

Microsoft Store app won't open, I have tried everything to get it fixed by using what it says here

After that, I just said ill just reset windows see if that works, also no,

tried reset this pc option doing both keeping all my files and deleting all my files, didn't work, I ran diagnostics and I got errors.

So I then decide to get windows 10 onto a flash drive and try that way. ALSO FAILED.

please help me I just want to play Forza with my friend

submitted by /u/xMrGravity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xMrGravity, Jan 27, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10

1. My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store App

2. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows apps are messed up.: I have had to reinstall my windows because of an error and once i installed i opened file explorer and saw thisI have never seen this happen and the internet is no help. I would love a solution for this....
  3. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows apps are messed up.: I have had to reinstall my windows because of an error and once i installed i opened file explorer and saw thisI have never seen this happen and the internet is no help. I would love a solution for this....
  4. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My windows store is broke, and so my xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows store is broke, and so my xbox app.: Salutations I'm currently on windows 11, and was trying to install Halo MCC from the xbox app, having the ultimate gamepass. But every time I try it gives me error 0x0000000 and prevents me from canceling the download. If I try, both in the xbox app and in the store, it...
  6. After windows reinstall, my laptop is so messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows reinstall, my laptop is so messed up: I had to do 2 windows reinstalls after really poor performance. Since then, I can't configure my laptop to perform anywhere near normal. I find when I hook up with ethernet, it runs much better and even after unplugging the ethernet it will run ok for awhile but then back to...
  7. So, I messed up my \Windows\Boot\Resources\bootres.dll ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I messed up my \Windows\Boot\Resources\bootres.dll ...: I was trying to replace it with my own new bootres.dll but instead of replacing I deleted then tried to replace. Now it says I don't have permission to modify Resources. I had owned the bootres.dll before, which is why I could delete it. I've tried owning Resources, going...
  8. my files app is messed up help.

my files app is messed up help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blorbaii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyqthu/my_files_app_is_messed_up_help/
  9. Windows 10 messes up my fullscreen apps

Windows 10 messes up my fullscreen apps: Hello, I don't know what keywords to use to search this on the internet, so i'll ask here if maybe someone knows. Since today, on SOME video files and SOME games (but not all), i have the following behaviours : For VLC, when i put it in fullscreen, i have the frozen first...
  10. My windows is messed up.

My windows is messed up.: This is a weird problem, I can't seem to find a solution to it or even how to describe it. But basically the problem is I for instance in a word document only see halv the picture, a triangle. This happens for every image I look at. But also when I go into steam I see no...