Windows 10: My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it

Discus and support My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have gone into the settings and tried to restart and fix the app in there but nothing helps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Spencer Madsen, May 16, 2023.

1. My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it

I have gone into the settings and tried to restart and fix the app in there but nothing helps

:)

Spencer Madsen, May 16, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 16, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 16, 2023
  4. sam02 Win User

My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 16, 2023
Thema:

My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it

1. My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it - Similar Threads - Microsoft store app

2. Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps: The Microsoft Store and pretty much every app from the Microsoft Store won’t open when clicking on them. They just have white lines under them and are darkened in the Start Menu. The only apps that open are Edge, File Explorer, and Settings, and other apps that don’t come...
  3. Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open Microsoft Store or Microsoft Store apps: The Microsoft Store and pretty much every app from the Microsoft Store won’t open when clicking on them. They just have white lines under them and are darkened in the Start Menu. The only apps that open are Edge, File Explorer, and Settings, and other apps that don’t come...
  4. My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it: I have gone into the settings and tried to restart and fix the app in there but nothing helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-keeps-opening-itself-and-i/9a13596b-1d73-463d-a7c3-f004e5c521bc
  5. My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store app keeps opening itself and I can’t fix it: I have gone into the settings and tried to restart and fix the app in there but nothing helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-keeps-opening-itself-and-i/9a13596b-1d73-463d-a7c3-f004e5c521bc
  6. all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening: i have this problem on 2 of my laptops and find it annoying that all apps related to the microsoft store are stuck in an update loop and i can't open the store...
  7. What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkv4o1/whats_happening_to_my_microsoft_store_i_cant_open/
  8. Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself

Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself: When I open the app, it always prompt me this message.. FYI, I have the admin rights to this PC and this is my office PC.. I checked the Applocker and the Software Restriction in the Local Security Policy and Group Policy only to find nothing.. [ATTACH] This is my...
  9. Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF

Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF: Self explainatory What i tried: wsreset resetting apps and microsoft store powershell commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-crashing-only-apps-not/cb65e10d-bcf3-4470-8fe2-37729445ff4c"
  10. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...