Windows 10: my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!

Discus and support my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thank you if you find a solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roceneiArce, Sep 16, 2021.

1. my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!

Thank you if you find a solution.

:)

roceneiArce, Sep 16, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 16, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Sep 16, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!

1. my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help! - Similar Threads - microsoft store apps

2. App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store: The button is not clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-updates-is-grayed-out-in-microsoft-store/e319ab9e-245c-44f8-a34d-5da63c2288fa
  3. App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store: The button is not clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-updates-is-grayed-out-in-microsoft-store/e319ab9e-245c-44f8-a34d-5da63c2288fa
  4. Windows 10 apps darken and have white line under it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps darken and have white line under it: I was trying to crop a photo some months ago and the photos app is darkened and has a white line under it, then i saw Microsoft Store darkened too and not opening, my mail, calendar, solitaire is also darken. Yesterday when i uninstalled my product key/activation thing a lot...
  5. Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps: I can't install anything from the store.What I have tried so far:Running wsreset.exe it just hangs and never ends.Troubleshoot Windows Store apps: nothing is detected.However, none helped.Windows Version 2004....
  6. Gray line at bottom of screen - help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gray line at bottom of screen - help: At random times, and I cannot willingly replicate it, my laptop screen blinks and a gray line appears at the bottom of the screen. I do not know what causes this issue, and the gray line persists when running any program, even for a little bit as I'm restarting my laptop....
  7. Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help

Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help: Please help i couldn't open Microsoft store and all installed apps from Microsoft store they all are greyed having a exclamation mark. I tried to reset the store and apps in settings the circle is spinning for like a hour now but it is not complete , i tried using...
  8. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

Apps Will not open and white line appears under them: Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?[IMG]...
  9. Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/

Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/: Hey guys, so I have a strange problem which has happened before after a Windows update. No more restore points so that's not an option. Basically all of the icons for Windows App store apps are missing, including Edge and the Store icons themselves. I have tried clearing...
  10. Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-

Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-: Basically as the title says, My windows 10 apps are f**ked and Ive tried stuff and it doesn't work, Anyone here who can help? 61135