Windows 10: My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.

Discus and support My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors. I have tried everything given online but this doesn't stop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RhythmicBroom84, Mar 29, 2019.

1. My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.

My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors. I have tried everything given online but this doesn't stop happening. It started last week and rebooting does not help. Also I was trying to open Microsoft Store but the app closes itself in seconds after launching pls help me out here.

:)

RhythmicBroom84, Mar 29, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Mar 29, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.

1. My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  3. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  4. Microsoft Photos App error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App error "the app didn't start": I have a new HP laptop running Windows 10. When I try to open a photo or screen snip I receive the error "the app didn't start" I have tried all fixes posted: uninstall, reinstall from microsoft store, reset, rpair, Powershell etc etc. etc Still I can't use Microsoft Photos....
  5. Microsoft Photos - "The app didn't start."

Microsoft Photos - "The app didn't start.": Hi Everyone, After a ton a research and attempted fixes, I decided to post this question in the hopes of getting a new or updated response. On my Windows 10 machine, I have been having issues with the Microsoft Photos app not opening for the past few months, I am not...
  6. Microsoft Photos App "This app didn't start" error

Microsoft Photos App "This app didn't start" error: Hello, I am having an issue where my Microsoft Photos app isn't working properly. The error I'm getting states "this app didn't start". I have tried all 3 of these "fixes" with no resolution:...
  7. Photos App 'The App didn't start.'

Photos App 'The App didn't start.': 'Photos' gives me the source and address of the image but simply states, 'The App didn't start.' I have used Powershell to uninstall and reinstall the app. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded it again from the Microsoft Store. But still no joy. What can I do next?...
  8. Photos app didn't start.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos app didn't start.: Help. Microsoft Photos app won't work. When trying to open from app tile, app opens then immediately closes. When trying to open by clicking a photo, I get the error message "App didn't start". I've already tried the following: - Making sure all updates are installed -...
  9. Photos app didn't start

Photos app didn't start: I always use Windows Photos app to view photos, and then suddenly one day it just stop working. It won't open again. it says "The app didn't start" just like the picture here[ATTACH]...
  10. Photo app is not working error 'The app didn't start

Photo app is not working error 'The app didn't start: photo app is not working error 'The app didn't start [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-app/55669bbd-d681-4473-87f7-c74088ab9df2