Windows 10: My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps...

Discus and support My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The app store just not working and show 0x80070005 as the error code. I tried troubleshooting and switch the UAC on or off, no help. I tried to fix the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JackChenLOL, Mar 31, 2019.

1. My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps...

The app store just not working and show 0x80070005 as the error code. I tried troubleshooting and switch the UAC on or off, no help. I tried to fix the permission for the %LOCALAPPDATA% package folder and set owner to Trustinstaller, still not working. Is there another way? My current version is 1809 17763.379

:)

JackChenLOL, Mar 31, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 31, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 31, 2019
  4. My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps...

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps...

1. My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store cannot

2. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  3. Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download any apps in the Microsoft Store: I had this problem before with Windows Media Player. But I cannot download anything anymore. I had bought a game and it would give me the same error "Something went wrong in our end". I don't know what to do anymore. I'm up to date on Windows and logging in and out the MS...
  4. Microsoft Store will not install any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not install any apps: When I try to install any app on microsoft store, I get the message "Try again later, Something happened on our end". This has been going on for a couple months, but it wasn't really an issue until now. I've tried resetting the cache wsreset. Logout, reset, log back in. I've...
  5. Microsoft Store will not install any apps

Microsoft Store will not install any apps: When I try to install any app on microsoft store, I get the message "Try again later, Something happened on our end". This has been going on for a couple months, but it wasn't really an issue until now. I've tried resetting the cache wsreset. Logout, reset, log back in. I've...
  6. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening: Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-is-not-opening-also-app/1afb3636-4565-42c5-96c4-8c7624bde9dd
  7. Microsoft Store not installing any app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not installing any app: I've been having this issue for more than 2 months now and tried to contact Microsoft support multiple times but to no avail. Also it's different every time I try to download something. Usually it starts a never-ending download, but now I can't even start downloading the app:...
  8. Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store

Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store: Hi. I cannot download & install the app, “Notepad For Windows 10?” I did once have Notepad For Windows 10 on my PC, but I had uninstalled the app several months back. Now that I would like to have this app back onto my PC when I go to the Microsoft Store to try to...
  9. Microsoft store cannot download any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  10. Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps: I'm trying to install the PDP Control Hub app for my Afterglow controller, but every time I click Install it does nothing, when I click ... and then Install on my devices, it works but then the install doesn't continue, it tells me "Couldn't install, try again soon" When I...