Windows 10: My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

Discus and support My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't find and use my Microsoft Store. I already do the what the Microsoft instruct to repair but its not working. SEND HELP!!!. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WENCEGARCES, May 2, 2022.

1. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

I can't find and use my Microsoft Store. I already do the what the Microsoft instruct to repair but its not working. SEND HELP!!!. Thank you.

:)

WENCEGARCES, May 2, 2022
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, May 2, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, May 2, 2022
  4. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 2, 2022
Thema:

My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

1. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store can't

2. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I bought a new PC and the Microsoft store can't open. I tried to run the command on the Windows Powershell, and the following is the response:Get-AppXPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 + Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach...
  3. Can't open Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  4. Can't open Microsoft Store.

Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  5. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD: I can't find and use my Microsoft Store. I already do the what the Microsoft instruct to repair but its not working. SEND HELP!!!. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-cant-open-and-suddenly/831a3881-0258-4cec-be59-6c1c721ff102
  6. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD: I can't find and use my Microsoft Store. I already do the what the Microsoft instruct to repair but its not working. SEND HELP!!!. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-cant-open-and-suddenly/831a3881-0258-4cec-be59-6c1c721ff102
  7. Can't open Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store?: As of a couple of days ago I can't open Microsoft store or any other apps downloaded from the store. I've tried pretty much every suggestions given, like uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft store which doesn't seem to work because I keep getting this error message in...
  8. my Microsoft store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my Microsoft store can't open: after i reset the application in app ..now i can't open the microsoft store and "get help" also is there anyway i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-cant-open/ac0c99fe-eb32-41d5-9e41-2c402d21fc45
  9. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I cmsuddenly can't open the Microsoft store. I've tried everything including running codes in powershell, resetting the Microsoft store, creating a new user, etc. submitted by /u/wesl_o1 [link] [comments]...
  10. can't open my microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't open my microsoft store: hi. need a help. i cant open my microsoft store and others apps as the MS stuck loading this pic below. thanks for your help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-microsoft-store/fa9f1493-8474-4f49-b6d5-1577d763b809