Windows 10: My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

Discus and support My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can only see this when i search "microsoft store", I tried all the solutions using the powerShell commands and reinstalling everything, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ignaciozottola caram, Oct 10, 2020.

1. My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI 35e75fbd-1471-47d2-9974-9003457a4e97?upload=true.png I can only see this when i search "microsoft store", I tried all the solutions using the powerShell commands and reinstalling everything, I just don´t know what to do.

:)

ignaciozottola caram, Oct 10, 2020

2. Microsoft photos app not showing up in Default app list. Jpg Pics opening in TWINUI

Hello,

I am getting an error "Class not Registered" while opening my JPEG images. I have right clicked and checked my available apps list to open JPEG file I could not find "Photos" app in that list. Instead TWINUI was set as a default app. How to disable TWINUI and
    restore Microsoft Photos app to open my photos. I tried to find what TWINUI and thought of uninstalling it .But could not get any file or application named TWINUI in my system. I even tried to open Photos app directly from search bar it showed a dull colored
    result where other apps are in regular color.

Any suggestion to reinstall the Photo App will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

Venkata BharadwajSenapathi, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Mortuza Win User
    TWINUI and Microsoft Store

I have windows 10 v1909

I go to Microsoft Store website to download app but it wants to open TWINUI application. When I let to

Open it,it doesn't open. But why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI

and what is TWINUI. Waiting for some

Guidelines.

Thanks for cooperation

Mortuza, Oct 10, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

1. My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI - Similar Threads - microsoft store doesn´t

2. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Maps doesn´t work: Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546] when I open Maps , then I see this : [ATTACH] and also if a go to settings --> Apps -->...
  3. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Maps doesn´t work: Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? please... I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546] when I open Maps , then I see this : [ATTACH] and also if a go to settings -->...
  4. my camera doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera doesn´t work: i have an question why my camera doesnt work i have laptop toshibe and when i clik the camera says`" we cant find your camera" can somebody help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-work/9282475f-2076-44b9-b3bb-375d68da9df0
  5. TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE: Why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP. NEED SOME GUIDELINESTHANS FOR COOPERATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twinui-and-microsoft-store/d5810661-8158-4cea-b683-de84c7a1951f
  6. TWINUI and Microsoft Store

TWINUI and Microsoft Store: I have windows 10 v1909 I go to Microsoft Store website to download app but it wants to open TWINUI application. When I let to Open it,it doesn't open. But why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI and what is TWINUI. Waiting for some Guidelines. Thanks for cooperation...
  7. My webcam doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam doesn´t work: I get the 0xA00F4244 error when i open the camera app on my laptop. My laptop's model is Asus GL552J. I already search for the driver on the official website and i didn't find anything. I also checked the device manager, and i can´t find the camera. Please somebody help me, i...
  8. My WINDOWS 10 doesn`t have microsoft store , cortana and many inbuilt apps..... HELP!!!!!

My WINDOWS 10 doesn`t have microsoft store , cortana and many inbuilt apps..... HELP!!!!!: My WINDOWS 10 does not have Microsoft store , Cortana and many inbuilt apps even sniping tool is not working. i watched many youtube videos to get back all inbuilt windows app but nothing works. even i created a new administrator account but its is also useless . please help...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...
  10. All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store: What can I do to reinstall the App functions. All Apps "can not be startet", even the store. So i can´t do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/all-apps-on-windows-10-doesnt-word-even-the-ms/93f7930c-37a7-4617-932c-ce66e6c0a906