Windows 10: My Microsoft store grey and unusable.

Discus and support My Microsoft store grey and unusable. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Microsoft store grey and unusable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 佳慧孙, Sep 28, 2019.

1. 佳慧孙 Win User

My Microsoft store grey and unusable.

My Microsoft store grey and unusable

:)

佳慧孙, Sep 28, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Store apps greyed out

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better clarity on the issue:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

However, you can follow the step mentioned below to install the applications:

Method 1: Troubleshooting apps

You can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if that helps.

Method 2: Re-registering the apps

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Type the following command and hit Enter on the keyboard:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Once the process is completed, restart the computer and open the applications.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 28, 2019
  4. My Microsoft store grey and unusable.

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

My Microsoft store grey and unusable.

1. My Microsoft store grey and unusable. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store grey

2. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  3. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  4. Windows 11, Microsoft Store is Unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Microsoft Store is Unusable: Bought a new PC on windows 11, and I'm trying to do the updates on the Microsoft store. The updates take 15 minutes to detect and are either stuck on pending, paused, or download at around 5 kb/s. We download at 7 mb/s on everything else so it is just the store. So we are...
  5. Windows 11, Microsoft Store is Unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, Microsoft Store is Unusable: Bought a new PC on windows 11, and I'm trying to do the updates on the Microsoft store. The updates take 15 minutes to detect and are either stuck on pending, paused, or download at around 5 kb/s. We download at 7 mb/s on everything else so it is just the store. So we are...
  6. My microsoft store is broken/greyed out

My microsoft store is broken/greyed out: Hello,Since recently my Microsoft Store won't open anymore. I've tried over 10 solutions but they all didn't work for me. Microsoft Store is also greyed out seen in the picture below....
  7. Mail and Microsoft Store unusable???

Mail and Microsoft Store unusable???: Hi,Just about had my fill of Microsoft Store, especially with the updates, whats going on with it?, Code: 0x80244018 ERROR constantly, download bar isnt operating correctly, download about half the update for example Mail and Calendar and download speed drops to nothing then...
  8. Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

Microsoft store and settings greyed out.: Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-settings-greyed-out/09dd8d7c-12b2-4d58-a103-1f08c94816c7
  9. Microsoft Store Greyed out

Microsoft Store Greyed out: [ATTACH] Windows version: [ATTACH] Yes. I have looked at every way to 'fix' this issue. The discussion is either 4-5 years old, or all of the solutions aren't working. Run CMD, fix the registry; restart the computer; add another user which is just the dumbest thing I've...
  10. Microsoft store Greyed out with !

Microsoft store Greyed out with !: I'm not sure what happened I was using my computer normally I noticed some of the games I was playing were lagging so I reset my computer hoping that would fix the problem. It did not, in fact, it made it much worse now the Microsoft store is greyed out with a !. I have tried...