Windows 10: My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load

Discus and support My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Version 21H2 Build 19044.1466 is Taking Long Time To Load. When I Had a Look at The Task Manager. No Resources Were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OSWINDOWS907, Jan 13, 2022.

1. My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load

My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Version 21H2 Build 19044.1466 is Taking Long Time To Load. When I Had a Look at The Task Manager. No Resources Were Used but Still Microsoft Store is Showing Loading Icon, After Sometime Some of My CPU and Disk Power is Consumed and Microsoft Store Loads as Usual. Please Help me in Loading Microsoft Store Faster. I Want My Microsoft Store to Load Fast.Thanks For Any Help!

:)

OSWINDOWS907, Jan 13, 2022
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Jan 13, 2022
  3. windows explorer take long time to load

windows explorer take long time to load

PRATIK MARCHANDE, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load

Load Page take long time

Hi Peter,

It is possible that your Internet Explorer takes too long to load a page due to corruptions or you may just need to reset the application. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies?
    • Have you tried resetting your Internet Explorer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to reset your Internet explorer settings. You can also refer to this

link
    on how to change/reset your Internet Explorer settings.

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
    We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load

1. My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Taking

2. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  3. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  4. My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load: My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Version 21H2 Build 19044.1466 is Taking Long Time To Load. When I Had a Look at The Task Manager. No Resources Were Used but Still Microsoft Store is Showing Loading Icon, After Sometime Some of My CPU and Disk Power is Consumed and Microsoft...
  5. My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 is Taking Long Time To Load: My Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Version 21H2 Build 19044.1466 is Taking Long Time To Load. When I Had a Look at The Task Manager. No Resources Were Used but Still Microsoft Store is Showing Loading Icon, After Sometime Some of My CPU and Disk Power is Consumed and Microsoft...
  6. Account takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account takes a long time to load: When I turned on my PC it takes only about ten seconds to start and show the log in screen, but after I typed my password, it takes about one to two minutes to load my account which it used to do in ten seconds few days back. However I installed some programs earlier, but...
  7. Browers Taking a long time to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browers Taking a long time to load: I am needing a little help with a Windows 10 Dell laptop. It's a couple of year old machine, with a fresh wipe and install of Windows 10. The computer got hacked, and we had to start fresh. Everything seems to be working fine, except for internet browsing. When you try to...
  8. My windows 10 takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 takes a long time to load: My windows 10 takes a long time to load. I use BIT Defender Total Security and this problem is just a month old. I use windows 10 professional ... The Desktop has been set up only few months back... I suspect some bug has got in along with the windows update Please suggest...
  9. My computer takes a long time to load up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer takes a long time to load up: Since the update for the stupid Microsoft Edge my computer now takes ages to load up when it used to be instant before. What happens now is that my computer will stay on the start up screen for absolutely ages then turn off and I have to manualy turn it on again at which...
  10. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10: Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot. before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard...