Windows 10: My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

Discus and support My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please help, I reset my laptop after it was very laggy and when I tried to go to the Microsoft Store it wasn't there, what do I do to get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SuhaibMKhan, Nov 24, 2021.

1. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

please help, I reset my laptop after it was very laggy and when I tried to go to the Microsoft Store it wasn't there, what do I do to get it back?

:)

SuhaibMKhan, Nov 24, 2021

2. windows store gone

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

There could be a corruption with the Windows Store. Try restarting the computer once and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 24, 2021
  4. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

1. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store gone

2. My microsoft store is missing what do i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store is missing what do i do?: I have resetted my computer windows 10 but microsoft store is missing i don't know how to download it i tried to do it from microsoft edge but i couldn't. When i opened it from microsoft edge i couldn't download anything there i clicked the download button but nothing...
  3. My microsoft store is missing what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store is missing what do i do?: I have resetted my computer windows 10 but microsoft store is missing i don't know how to download it i tried to do it from microsoft edge but i couldn't. When i opened it from microsoft edge i couldn't download anything there i clicked the download button but nothing...
  4. My microsoft store is missing what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What Do I Need To Do To Get Rid Of This Happening In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Do I Need To Do To Get Rid Of This Happening In Microsoft Store: Every time I open Microsoft store, This pops up. Also pops up when I try install any apps. I do have internet connection btw. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-need-to-do-to-get-rid-of-this-happening/9c506ac3-193b-4f2a-923f-25bedcb8a3f7
  6. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??: please help, I reset my laptop after it was very laggy and when I tried to go to the Microsoft Store it wasn't there, what do I do to get it back?...
  7. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??: please help, I reset my laptop after it was very laggy and when I tried to go to the Microsoft Store it wasn't there, what do I do to get it back?...
  8. Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset

Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset: Microsoft Store was having some issues, so I went to Apps & Features and then reset Microsoft Store. Now, Microsoft Store is missing in the list of Apps & Features and I need help getting it back...
  9. Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.

Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.: I tried to restore my computer to a restore point which I've done before but an error occurred and it told me I have to reset my computer. I reset it with the keep files option. But now the Microsoft Store is gone. It's not on my computer at all. I've tried a bunch of...
  10. Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do?

Microsoft Store is gone, Windows 10 Home, What to do?: Microsoft Store is nowhere, it's gone. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-gone-windows-10-home-what-to-do/4f22fc9a-5d42-4ff6-bb2e-1011bbe3e914"