Windows 10: My microsoft store is not opening anymore

Discus and support My microsoft store is not opening anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The problem started when it showed apps to be updated, but it never updated any app, just showed the percentage bar, after which I went to settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/carbon_grievous_356, Jan 23, 2021.

1. My microsoft store is not opening anymore

The problem started when it showed apps to be updated, but it never updated any app, just showed the percentage bar, after which I went to settings and reset it, now it doesn't even open or get showed in the settings, it's just visible in the start panel

submitted by /u/carbon_grievous_356
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/carbon_grievous_356, Jan 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 23, 2021
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

My microsoft store is not opening anymore

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My microsoft store is not opening anymore :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

My microsoft store is not opening anymore

1. My microsoft store is not opening anymore - Similar Threads - microsoft store opening

2. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore: I was trying to fix a previous error where my XBOX app would not download or update games and my Microsoft Store wouldn't either. My friend who I was on a call with tried helping me, and I naively followed him.He told me to go to Apps, Gaming Services and Advanced options in...
  3. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore: I was trying to fix a previous error where my XBOX app would not download or update games and my Microsoft Store wouldn't either. My friend who I was on a call with tried helping me, and I naively followed him.He told me to go to Apps, Gaming Services and Advanced options in...
  4. XBOX App can't open, Microsoft Store won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My microsoft store is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft store is not opening: microsoft application is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-opening/ed6237e5-591e-49ab-ac19-856fe885ec53
  6. My Microsoft Store is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store is not opening: I can't open my microsoft store.Whenever I try to open my microsoft store nothing happens.Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-opening/59997695-257f-4385-892b-c443b5caa743
  7. Microsoft store wont open anymore.

Microsoft store wont open anymore.: Alright so, one day I decided to go to the Microsoft store to switch the Microsoft account that was on there. When I did it, I noticed Microsoft store Roblox was downloading so I decided to go on it. After about 20 minutes it ended up freezing and I looked up videos to get it...
  8. Microsoft Store not working anymore

Microsoft Store not working anymore: Hi y'all,Windows 10 pro user here. I've had some difficulties with the Microsoft Store. First of all, it was usually really slow and a lot of times the install or download buttons on apps wouldn't work. After trying out WSReset.exe plus restarting my PC several times I could...
  9. my microsoft store is not opening

my microsoft store is not opening: my microsoft storeis not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-opening/f831f580-d30f-46f1-88df-b6d9f7627e86
  10. my microsoft store is not opening

my microsoft store is not opening: hello i am using win 10 may 2020 version in last few days microsoft store keeps updating and i tried reset also but it says updating app and closes automatically... here the screenshot [ATTACH]...