Windows 10: My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

Discus and support My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so basically i wanted to buy something from the store so i put in 10 dollars through my account on google but when i go to microsoft store it still... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TonyDoueihy, May 15, 2021.

1. My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

so basically i wanted to buy something from the store so i put in 10 dollars through my account on google but when i go to microsoft store it still says i have 0 dollars even though i spent the money to put the 10 dollars. when i go to my account through google, it says i have 10 dollars but when i got to microsoft store it still says 0 dollars. How can i fix this issue. i have the latest windows update.

:)

TonyDoueihy, May 15, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 15, 2021
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 15, 2021
  4. My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 15, 2021
Thema:

My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

1. My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance - Similar Threads - microsoft store isnt

2. Why is my Microsoft Account Balance available to my kids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Microsoft Account Balance available to my kids?: I have money in my Microsoft Account to purchase things on the XBox for myself. I just got a new laptop for my freshman who is homeschooling, and upon adding his MS account to my Family, I noticed that my MS Account Balance is available for him to use. I got suspicious and...
  3. Why is my Microsoft Account Balance available to my kids?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft Account Balance available to my kids?: I have money in my Microsoft Account to purchase things on the XBox for myself. I just got a new laptop for my freshman who is homeschooling, and upon adding his MS account to my Family, I noticed that my MS Account Balance is available for him to use. I got suspicious and...
  4. my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?: I accidentally deleted the system app files that make it work. I tried everything but now it keeps crashing. it isn't the only app that isn't working either, it includes Windows update, windows pictures, Movies and TV, Mail, and other default apps. I am so upset and I am...
  5. my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?: I accidentally deleted the system app files that make it work. I tried everything but now it keeps crashing. it isn't the only app that isn't working either, it includes Windows update, windows pictures, Movies and TV, Mail, and other default apps. I am so upset and I am...
  6. my microsoft store isnt working is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. None of my apps are updating. my microsoft store has a bar put isnt updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my apps are updating. my microsoft store has a bar put isnt updating: my xbox app isnt downloading and then i tried to use itunes put it also need an update so i went to go to the mirosoft store to update it and it needs and update and its not updating....
  8. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:: I have added money to my balance however it isn't showing up, I even got a confirmation from the bank saying that I bought it three times but it still says I don't have any money in my balance....
  9. The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-announcement-of-minecraft-moving-to-microsoft/5f3996fa-7489-49d7-b7f4-6609fb8e4709
  10. transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account: Hello, Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money are in his account and not in my account where he play the game. The 2 accounts are under a family account. Can you give me...