Windows 10: My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?

Discus and support My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i purchased minecraft a few months back, i recently tried to create my own server to play with friends but when i try to 'op' myself in my server;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JefferyForbes, Jul 11, 2020.

1. My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?

Hi i purchased minecraft a few months back, i recently tried to create my own server to play with friends but when i try to 'op' myself in my server; it says that 'the target selector does not exist' as if my account does not exist. Can anyone help with this. thank you.

:)

JefferyForbes, Jul 11, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?

I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have already redeemed the code for Minecraft. I would suggest check the Order History in your Microsoft account to see if the code is already redeemed and
    linked your account. To do that you can refer the article to
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft
    , under ‘Troubleshooting’, please refer the section ‘The code was already redeemed’. After this, make sure to check if you have logged into Windows
    Store using the same Microsoft account through which the code was redeemed.

If the code is redeemed, linked to your account and if you have logged in with the same account in Windows Store on your system, but you are still not able to find the option to download and install the game, I would suggest you
    to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to reset Windows Store:

1. Click on the Start button, type
      cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter.
    3. The execution of this command may take some time, after which, you can check if you are able to install the game.

If the issue persists, please reply to us with the results of the suggestions provided above. We will look into this and we will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?

1. My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist? - Similar Threads - microsoft store minecraft

2. Microsoft Account Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Does Not Exist: I am a Mac guy, but 2 weeks ago I purchased a windows 11 laptop to use windows specific software. when initiating the computer it asked for my Microsoft log in, I logged in which I thought it may be. it did log me in. my computer worked fine for 2 weeks, now it says my...
  3. Microsoft Account does not Exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account does not Exist.: Hi! I tried to sign into my Microsoft account yesterday but when I entered my email, it said the account did not exist. I am aware that your account is deleted after 365 days of inactivity which may have been the case, but when I tried to create an email under the same...
  4. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  5. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  7. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  8. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

9. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Microsoft Account Does Not Exist

Microsoft Account Does Not Exist: Hello, For some reason, on my laptop, when I try to download an app from the app store, it keeps telling me that my account does not exist. I can log in to all the web pages and any xbox console with my credentials, even on my desktop computer. But for some reason, on my...