Windows 10: My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and...

Discus and support My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to know why this is happening and what can i do to correct this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbhishekSandhu, Feb 23, 2021.

1. My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and...

I want to know why this is happening and what can i do to correct this?

:)

AbhishekSandhu, Feb 23, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Hi ManuelGarces,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to check the settings on the Sticky Note App if the
      Enable Insights is off?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method1: Try enable insights in Sticky notes.

1. Open the Sticky Notes app.
    2. Click/tap on the 3 dots menu button, and click/tap on Settings.
    3. Click/tap on Enable insights to toggle to disable (uncheck) or enable (check) it

Method 2: Fix problem with apps.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    , an check if that helps.

Method 3: Reset Sticky Notes in Windows 10.

1. Open the Settings Navigate to
      Apps and then select Apps & features.
    2. Look for the Sticky Notes
      entry and click on the same to select it. You should now see
      Advanced options link
    3. Click Advanced
      options link to open Storage usage and app reset page.
    4. Click the Reset button. When you see the confirmation, click the
      Reset button to reset the Sticky Notes
      app.
    5. Restart the PC once you reset the
      Sticky Notes
      app.

Re-install sticky notes app from the Microsoft store and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and...

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and...

1. My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Sticky

2. Microsoft Store and Sticky Notes problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Sticky Notes problem: Hello,I'm using Win10 Home, ver 21H2, Build 19044.1415Recently I wanted to Sticky Notes. I use it infrequently so I was unaware I had a problem. First I couldn't find the startup icon and when I tried starting if from the search box, it would quickly show itself and...
  3. Microsoft Store and Sticky Notes problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Sticky Notes problem: Hello,I'm using Win10 Home, ver 21H2, Build 19044.1415Recently I wanted to Sticky Notes. I use it infrequently so I was unaware I had a problem. First I couldn't find the startup icon and when I tried starting if from the search box, it would quickly show itself and...
  4. Microsoft Store and Sticky Notes problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CALCULATOR, PHOTO, STICKY NOTE APPLICATIONS NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADE

CALCULATOR, PHOTO, STICKY NOTE APPLICATIONS NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADE: Hi, I recently upgraded my windows from 1909 to Windows10_2004 and I discovered some applications are not working. Applications like Calculator, Sticky note, and photo viewer stops working. When you search for the Apps nothing shows. I also applied some resolution tips...
  6. microsoft sticky notes does not open

microsoft sticky notes does not open: Sticky notes stopped working. It will appear to start on the computer startup, and then apparently runs in the back ground. When you engage the program it all flashes on, and then totally quits. I have reset, and then re installed all unsuccessfully What do I do now?...
  7. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  8. Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open: Need help with Microsoft Sticky notes. Since this week I've not been able to get into the app. Everytime i click it it shows its tab is loading but just closes. I've tried reinstalling it via Windows settings, powershell & with ccleaner. I've also went on its app settings and...
  9. Microsoft store - sticky note

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - sticky note: Hi, Recently i had downloaded the stick note application, it cannot be launch after installed. Trying a few attempts, still the same outcome. Do anybody facing the same problem as me? [ATTACH]...
  10. My Sticky Notes is not working

My Sticky Notes is not working: Help... My sticky notes is not working... How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sticky-notes-is-not-working/9e066f17-a5a8-4254-b211-d1dfb96861cb