Windows 10: My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do

Discus and support My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to open my Microsoft store it wont open and it wont show up in my downloaded apps I don't know what to do please help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Connor Wolfe, Jun 17, 2022.

1. My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do

When I try to open my Microsoft store it wont open and it wont show up in my downloaded apps I don't know what to do please help.

:)

Connor Wolfe, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 17, 2022
  4. My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do

1. My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do - Similar Threads - Microsoft store open

2. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  3. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  4. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  5. BSOD cant figure it out

BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  6. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do: When I try to open my Microsoft store it wont open and it wont show up in my downloaded apps I don't know what to do please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-will-not-open-and-i-cant-figure/75b521b3-1d26-4458-9c83-e2586ccd5b34
  8. My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do

My Microsoft store will not open and I cant figure out what to do: When I try to open my Microsoft store it wont open and it wont show up in my downloaded apps I don't know what to do please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-will-not-open-and-i-cant-figure/75b521b3-1d26-4458-9c83-e2586ccd5b34
  9. Microsoft Store cant open after what i did.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store cant open after what i did.: Hi, my problem starts when i bought today xboxgamepass ultiamte cuz i want to try a few games. I'v install Xbox app - buy xboxgamepass ultimate - lunch microsoft store Then i was trying to instal game on my D\harddrivehdd over my C\drivesdd but nothing work at all. I'v start...
  10. Cant figure this one out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant figure this one out.: So my pc been restarting on me. I been running test trying to find out what's cause it. Today I notice my memory in task manager says 2.2/7.9 gb. I have 2x8gb ram stick in my pc. Under system it shows 16gb but only 7.9 is usable. Do I have a bad ram stick? submitted by...