Windows 10: My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to...

Discus and support My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get my store to see the devices that are shown on my Microsoft account? Nothing is working. I’ve tried searching for updates... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChaseKupperberg, Jun 23, 2021.

1. My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to...

Does anyone know how to get my store to see the devices that are shown on my Microsoft account? Nothing is working. I’ve tried searching for updates and no matter what, the game either tells me there are no devices or doesn’t let me click the install button at all.

:)

ChaseKupperberg, Jun 23, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Device not connected to microsoft store so cant download apps

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Method 1: Try Signing in to your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 device to sync your settings and Microsoft Store purchases across all your devices. You can set up a new device with your Microsoft account, or if you already
    made a user account.

Method 2: Log out and Login back to store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

You can also try some troubleshooting from the following

Link

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 23, 2021
  4. lemonline Win User

My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to...

Nokia E7 won´t start

thanks, I took it today to a... cellphone repair kind of store... they said something similar... if it works they will charge me 50 dols., if it does not work, they won´t charge me anything, so I guess it´s a good deal.

Friday night and I´m phoneless :smileymad:

lemonline, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to...

1. My Microsoft store won’t acknowledge the devices that I’m signed into it on in order to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won’t

2. Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in: Hello, before posting my issue I would like to start by saying I have tried various troubleshooting via Microsoft forums. When I attempt to sign into any Microsoft app Xbox app Microsoft Store the option to sign in is there but when pressed I’m not directed to any other sign...
  3. Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in: Hello, before posting my issue I would like to start by saying I have tried various troubleshooting via Microsoft forums. When I attempt to sign into any Microsoft app Xbox app Microsoft Store the option to sign in is there but when pressed I’m not directed to any other sign...
  4. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.: I click on it and it won’t open I tried the Microsoft Store Install Service but it appears to be grayed out and can’t do anything. submitted by /u/AlClemist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11xq1cl/im_having_problem_with_microsoft_store/
  5. Microsoft Store order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  6. Microsoft store won’t work

Microsoft store won’t work: So, i’m trying to install minecraft but i’m not able too. it either gets stuck on “installing...” forever or freezes the microsoft store when i try too. to be exact, i cannot install or update any apps. i would install minecraft via the xbox app but that needs to be updated...
  7. Microsoft Store won’t launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won’t launch: After reset, Microsoft Store won’t launch. I have an icon in the tiles but it won’t work. Upon searching, I cannot find the Store in the PC. I tried to clear the cache using wsreset. Please recommend something :...
  8. Microsoft Store won’t download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won’t download: After having many problems with the microsoft store and more specific “Ark: survival evolved” everytime i would launch the game it would come up for 1-5 seconds and then act like it crashed but no display of error messages. After uninstalling the game i had huge problems...
  9. Headset not acknowledged as Audio device

Headset not acknowledged as Audio device: (Latest version of Windows 10) -I'm in my PC's settings "Bluetooth & other devices" -Bluetooth headset shows up as "Paired" -Problem is: it shows up under "other devices", instead of under "Audio", so I can't actually get sound from my PC into my headset Anyone know how...
  10. Signing into my Microsoft Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing into my Microsoft Device: Hi, I am attempting to sign into another device using my Microsoft username and password which I am unable to do . I have changed my username and password to get around the problem but it doesn't seem to work. The username and password to do work as I have signed into...