Windows 10: My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

Discus and support My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I press Microsoft Store nothing happens even when I run the command wsreset.exe it will pop up but wont work. When I type in Get-AppXPackage... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MehnazE, Nov 15, 2020.

1. MehnazE Win User

My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

I press Microsoft Store nothing happens even when I run the command wsreset.exe it will pop up but wont work. When I type in

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

That Wont Even work either I tried resetting my pc that worked but when I opened it the second time it crashed Also I don't want to reset my pc anymore because its Annoying to download everything back.

:)

MehnazE, Nov 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Store wont open again

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist, kindly follow the steps and check if it works. The below steps will reset the Windows store cache.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Restart the Store app, check if issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 15, 2020
  4. My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

Microsoft Store wont open

Hi Bryan,

Let's verify if the Windows Store Service is enabled on your computer as this could be one of the reasons why it won't start. To check, follow the steps below:

• In the Search window, type in Services.
    • When Services (Desktop app) appears, click it.
    • Locate Windows Store Service, right-click it, then click Properties.
    • Under Startup type, click Start if it shows Stopped.

Once done, try opening the Windows Store again. If it still won't open, then double check if you are logged in on your computer using your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

1. My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Wont

2. My Xbox app wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox app wont open no matter what: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  3. Microsoft store opens no matter what i do

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store opens no matter what i do: microsoft store wont open, i try to, absolutely nothing happens, tried to open it when installing Minecraft, it somehow crashed the installer, I tried WSRESET and WSRESET - i and it said "app couldn't start"... I'm desperate...
  4. Microsoft store opens no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store opens no matter what i do: microsoft store wont open, i try to, absolutely nothing happens, tried to open it when installing Minecraft, it somehow crashed the installer, I tried WSRESET and WSRESET - i and it said "app couldn't start"... I'm desperate...
  5. Microsoft store opens no matter what i do

6. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

Microsoft store wont open no matter what: I wanted to install an app once when i noticed the store wont open, i looked up online guides and such and tried a few things such as using wsreset, reinstalling with powershell, and terminating and resseting the app in settings. Nothing worked so i went further, at first i...
  7. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont open no matter what: I wanted to install an app once when i noticed the store wont open, i looked up online guides and such and tried a few things such as using wsreset, reinstalling with powershell, and terminating and resseting the app in settings. Nothing worked so i went further, at first i...
  8. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

9. Microsoft Store won't open or download no matter what I do.

Microsoft Store won't open or download no matter what I do.: So a few months back I was having some issues and the resolution was to remove Gaming Services. Recently, some friends wanted to show me a new mod for Minecraft and I decided to check it out. I discovered that the Minecraft installer was migrated to the Microsoft Store...
  10. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...