Windows 10: MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

Discus and support MY microsoft store won't open on S mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by victor danielhernandez, Sep 5, 2019.

1. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything , and I try all the possible ways to reboot the app , reinstall windows , use run (wsreset.exe) change time. troubleshoot etc but nothing works. I'm totally frustrate with this S mode

:)

victor danielhernandez, Sep 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Sep 5, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 5, 2019
  4. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

1. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode - Similar Threads - microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft s mode: How can i download microsoft. Net 4.5.2 on my labtop without having to opt out of windows S mode? Need download for work app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-s-mode/fb33a6bf-f164-48ce-b27c-c5efa3b52dfa
  3. Microsoft Store/S Mode problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store/S Mode problem: About 2 weeks ago, I purchased a new Surface Go (primarily for when I travel). There are a few apps that I could not install because they were not in the Microsoft Store. When trying to switch out of S Mode, the store just came up with a blank screen. Quite a large number...
  4. Microsoft Store won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open.: Microsoft Store won't open, I restarted my PC (ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DU-MB74) thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/1ccd9a2c-17ba-463f-b4a6-622ee10b89f0"
  5. Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!

Switch out of s mode not showing on Microsoft store!: Just bought a new laptop (old one crashed) and I cannot switch out of s mode!! I followed instructions but when I get to the store, no banner! I also used the search bar, nothing. Can you help! I need to download some programs I need for my teaching job. Esmie Newman...
  6. S Mode Optout Won't Load In Windows Store

S Mode Optout Won't Load In Windows Store: I just got a new Asus Vivobook for my grandfather to use and went to start setting it up for him and found out that Windows 10 S is installed. I did some research to figure out how to opt-out into Home instead, but every time I got into the store to try it just loads a blank...
  7. S Mode in the MIcrosoft won't work.

S Mode in the MIcrosoft won't work.: When I try to open the "Turn off S mode" page on the Microsoft Store, the page doesn't load. Is there anyway around this? I am using Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-in-the-microsoft-wont-work/7786502b-06b9-42b4-b72c-fce700ab0bad"
  8. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store and S mode: I just received a brand new laptop, and I'm already having issues. So I'm in windows 10 home in S mode at the moment, and if I attempt to disable S mode by any means, the windows store just comes up with a white screen. The windows store itself works perfectly fine, it just...
  9. Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store

Switch out of S Mode not available in Microsoft Store: I have a new laptop and wish to switch out of S mode. I've followed the link to the Store from Settings/Activation but the Switch out of S mode option is not to be seen in the Store. If I search for Switch out of S mode only some games appear. I've run system updates and have...
  10. Microsoft store won't open

Microsoft store won't open: The store will open then immediately close. I have tried many fixes such as running wsreset.exe and deleting the local cache folder. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/0bfa9570-4f23-4e32-b446-477802685085"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont open in s mode

2. microsoft store wont launch in windows 10 in s mode

3. microsoft store wont open on windows 10 s mode

4. ms store s mode wont launch,
  5. s mode wont load,
  6. windows 10 s mode store will not open