Windows 10: MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

Discus and support MY microsoft store won't open on S mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by victor danielhernandez, Sep 5, 2019.

1. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything , and I try all the possible ways to reboot the app , reinstall windows , use run (wsreset.exe) change time. troubleshoot etc but nothing works. I'm totally frustrate with this S mode

:)

victor danielhernandez, Sep 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Sep 5, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 5, 2019
  4. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

1. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode - Similar Threads - microsoft store won't

2. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.: So, i tried to open up my videos and my Microsoft store and nothing opens up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-open-my-videos-wont-open/f2cddb5b-544d-4822-8d2b-3f524462f479
  3. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.: So, i tried to open up my videos and my Microsoft store and nothing opens up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-open-my-videos-wont-open/f2cddb5b-544d-4822-8d2b-3f524462f479
  4. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and S mode: My laptop is currently in S mode and the Microsoft store is missing. I've tried numerous things and video suggestions and updating. I've spent hours trying to solve this problem and for some unknown reason power shell isn't even opening. Please if anyone has any advice or...
  5. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and S mode: My laptop is currently in S mode and the Microsoft store is missing. I've tried numerous things and video suggestions and updating. I've spent hours trying to solve this problem and for some unknown reason power shell isn't even opening. Please if anyone has any advice or...
  6. Microsoft store and S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store and S mode: I reset my laptop because it was starting to get beyond slow and when I restarted it, the first thing I tried to do was reinstall Chrome. It told me that I have to turn off S Mode to install it so I went to do that but when I clicked go to the store and it said "You'll need a...
  7. My Microsoft Store Won't Open

My Microsoft Store Won't Open: Please help I was downloading Xbox Insider Hub and It wasn't downloading It happens before and I reset microsoft store everytime this time I reset the microsoft store I can't reset it anymore and It wont open anymore I tried using wsreset command still not working I entered...
  8. Microsoft Store/S Mode problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store/S Mode problem: About 2 weeks ago, I purchased a new Surface Go (primarily for when I travel). There are a few apps that I could not install because they were not in the Microsoft Store. When trying to switch out of S Mode, the store just came up with a blank screen. Quite a large number...
  9. S Mode in the MIcrosoft won't work.

S Mode in the MIcrosoft won't work.: When I try to open the "Turn off S mode" page on the Microsoft Store, the page doesn't load. Is there anyway around this? I am using Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-in-the-microsoft-wont-work/7786502b-06b9-42b4-b72c-fce700ab0bad"
  10. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store and S mode: I just received a brand new laptop, and I'm already having issues. So I'm in windows 10 home in S mode at the moment, and if I attempt to disable S mode by any means, the windows store just comes up with a white screen. The windows store itself works perfectly fine, it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont open in s mode

2. microsoft store wont launch in windows 10 in s mode

3. microsoft store wont open on windows 10 s mode

4. windows 10 s mode store wont load,
  5. microsoft store crashing in s mode,
  6. Microsoft Store doesnt launch in windows S mode,
  7. microsoft store wont ope in windows s mode,
  8. microsoft store wont start in windodws 10 s mode,
  9. ms store s mode wont launch,
  10. s mode wont load,
  11. windows 10 s mode store will not open