Windows 10: My microsoft store wont open. When i click on it nothing happens. i already tried...

Discus and support My microsoft store wont open. When i click on it nothing happens. i already tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/u5axe401u7k61.png?width=648&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ca467ad3394d5b73c66c16192be5ee0f8fde31d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gyan015, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My microsoft store wont open. When i click on it nothing happens. i already tried...

/u/Gyan015, Feb 28, 2021

2. Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store wont open

Hi Brenna,

For us to effectively assist you with your Microsoft Store issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue (e.g. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Feb 28, 2021
  4. maxatv Win User

My microsoft store wont open. When i click on it nothing happens. i already tried...

Settings wont open, store wont update, reset PC doesn't open either

Hello,

Windows version is 10.0.15063 build 15063

Since the creators update I noticed that I cannot update any of the apps in the microsoft store. I noticed this finally when an app i actually use wouldn't open, and say that calculator and many others also all had errors and couldn't update or run. I then tried some troubleshooting steps which included

wsreset, reimage repair, sfc /scan now (no errors) and some powershell cleanings of the store. None of these worked. I decided to just rollback to before the creators update but noticed that settings and anything contained within, including windows update, add or remove programs and restore settings will not open either. I tried signing out and signing back into my microsoft account but no joy with that either. I've tried every solution i've come across online so far and no joy. Really thought this would fix it, as this is my exact issue: Windows 10 settings wont open ? [Solved] - Driver Easy but no luck, the tool says issue not found. Please, if anyone can save me from a fresh install that would be greatly appreciated.

maxatv, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My microsoft store wont open. When i click on it nothing happens. i already tried...

1. My microsoft store wont open. When i click on it nothing happens. i already tried... - Similar Threads - microsoft store wont

2. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I open Microsoft store nothing happens: When I open Microsoft store nothing happens It has been like that for about a few months and I still cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-microsoft-store-nothing-happens/d62471ab-c4db-4f28-ac0f-84d2c5da08d3
  3. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Microsoft store nothing happens: When I open Microsoft store nothing happens It has been like that for about a few months and I still cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-microsoft-store-nothing-happens/d62471ab-c4db-4f28-ac0f-84d2c5da08d3
  4. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  6. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  7. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  8. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  9. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?: I run Windows 10 on this computer . . . I use Yahoo Mail, to send and receive, my email. Lately.this computer, is running so S-L-O-W. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens? It's happens that way for most shortcuts on my desktop. I know you will say, I have two...
  10. I click upgrade, but nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I click upgrade, but nothing happens?: I am running 8.1 pro 64 bit. I click the icon at the bottom, it says "this pc is compatible" and I click upgrade. I click continue and it checks for updates. None are found. No updates are hidden. I have read and seem to have all necessary updated already installed. Why would...