Windows 10: my microsoft teams is using a lot more resources than usual today

Discus and support my microsoft teams is using a lot more resources than usual today in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ususally my microsft teams takes about 1%-5% of my cpu, but today i launched it, it took way longer than usual to open and now it's using around 20% of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KARLmemes, Mar 2, 2021.

1. my microsoft teams is using a lot more resources than usual today

ususally my microsft teams takes about 1%-5% of my cpu, but today i launched it, it took way longer than usual to open and now it's using around 20% of my cpu and my laptop is reaching 60 degrees, any ideas how to fix that?

submitted by /u/KARLmemes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KARLmemes, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1621979

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1968481

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
  4. my microsoft teams is using a lot more resources than usual today

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

my microsoft teams is using a lot more resources than usual today

1. my microsoft teams is using a lot more resources than usual today - Similar Threads - microsoft teams using

2. Windows explorer using more ram than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer using more ram than usual: Now, idk if this is normal or not on windows 11 but that windows explorer ram usage for something i'm not even using but taking up that much ram is kinda weird. Is there any fix to this or is explorer gonna just take up that amount of ram for the rest now? My 8gb of ram be...
  3. Windows explorer using more ram than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer using more ram than usual: Now, idk if this is normal or not on windows 11 but that windows explorer ram usage for something i'm not even using but taking up that much ram is kinda weird. Is there any fix to this or is explorer gonna just take up that amount of ram for the rest now? My 8gb of ram be...
  4. Audio is a lot quieter than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is a lot quieter than usual: I normally use some wired earbuds using the headphone jack on the front of my computer, and they work well.I haven't used my computer for almost a month, but when I got back to it, the same wired headphones suddenly were a lot quieter. Before they sounded loud at about a...
  5. Audio is a lot quieter than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is a lot quieter than usual: I normally use some wired earbuds using the headphone jack on the front of my computer, and they work well.I haven't used my computer for almost a month, but when I got back to it, the same wired headphones suddenly were a lot quieter. Before they sounded loud at about a...
  6. Audio is a lot quieter than usual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why is my laptop using a lot ram than usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my laptop using a lot ram than usual: This is my Task Manager.Each app uses more ram than usual.I don't use any app but why in task manager it uses a lot of ram.I don't know how to fix it pls help me!...
  8. Why is Defender scanning a whole lot more files than usual?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Defender scanning a whole lot more files than usual?: I have a quick scan going on right now. It's been about twenty minutes and it's still scanning and it's almost at five million files right now. What's happening? Is this a normal quick scan? Or is it actually doing a full scan instead? 2004. - - - Updated - - - I just feel...
  9. HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...: My HP Desktop has been a lot slower than it usually is. I don't know if it has to do with the latest update or patches or what it is. But when I first wake it up and enter my password to unlock it, it's slow clicking on the lock screen to enter the PIN code. Once I am in, the...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable using more memory than usual

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Antimalware Service Executable using more memory than usual: The status quo for me is for WD to be using in the range of 50 to 80 megabytes of memory, but right now it is using 115 megabytes of memory. Yeah it varies a lot. If Windows is doing some background maintenance, WD can use a lot of RAM. Same goes for Windows Apps updates...