Windows 10: My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

Discus and support My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuperIsakSwahn., Jun 20, 2022.

1. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says that email doesn't exist! Not true My question is what the heck happened, did I get hacked or something? More important is how do I fix this? Don't ask me if im misstyping the email, I will do this: Copypaste my email, try to login with minecraft, it tells me its migrated and to use microsoft, copypaste the email there

:)

SuperIsakSwahn., Jun 20, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 20, 2022
  3. BobFerro1 Win User
    my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

BobFerro1, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

1. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account! - Similar Threads - Microsoft thinks don't

2. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  3. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  4. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  5. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  6. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

7. I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account: Hi everyone, I am trying to set Offline Permissions, which is supposed to be under Settings in my Microsoft Account.However there isn't a Settings area in my account. Wondering why this is, and how I can set Offline Permissions so I can play Solitaire offline. It says I have...
  8. I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account

I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account: Hi everyone, I am trying to set Offline Permissions, which is supposed to be under Settings in my Microsoft Account.However there isn't a Settings area in my account. Wondering why this is, and how I can set Offline Permissions so I can play Solitaire offline. It says I have...
  9. I don't have Settings in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My microsoft account keeps saying I don't have internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft account keeps saying I don't have internet: So I recently attempted to change the primary email associated with my microsoft account, because when they changed xbox accounts over to full microsoft accounts, they migrated my account with the parental control email as the primary email, and I was finally tired of my mom...