Windows 10: My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings

Discus and support My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my profile on my computer has an associated email, for example: "[email@coolmail.com](mailto:email@coolmail.com)", after some time i started to receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Davidencos, Nov 25, 2020.

1. My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings

my profile on my computer has an associated email, for example: "[email@coolmail.com](mailto:email@coolmail.com)", after some time i started to receive notifications to update / correct my microsoft account. When I clicked to do that it opened a window that asked me to login to the account and when I did it appeared that the email "[email@coolmail.com](mailto:email@coolmail.com)" did not belong to any account. this meant that I was never able to remove that account from my computer or switch to another one. so I decided to create another account with "[email@coolmail.com](mailto:email@coolmail.com)", with the objective of when I was going to update / correct the account, it would no longer appear that it did not exist. well, i was wrong, now i have two accounts with the same email on my pc but the one that "does not exist" is the main one that makes it never possible to remove it. Help-me.

submitted by /u/Davidencos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Davidencos, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Necrofire Win User

How can I set up automatic underclocking?

When I leave my computer on overnight, I head to CnQ, change the multi to 4x, then step the vid down .1v until it's at .8. Is there a way to make this process and a reverse process automatic?

If I step the vid down any faster, my computer freezes.

Necrofire, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 25, 2020
  4. My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings

1. My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft was automatically

2. My microsoft account got deleted and now I can't login to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My microsoft account got deleted and now I can't login to my laptop: My microsoft account got deleted since I didn't checked my emails telling me to do something. Now I cant access my laptop at all, it shows on the screen that I need to login with my microsoft account, but when I input the password it says that my account has been deleted, I...
  3. My microsoft account got deleted and now I can't login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got deleted and now I can't login to my laptop: My microsoft account got deleted since I didn't checked my emails telling me to do something. Now I cant access my laptop at all, it shows on the screen that I need to login with my microsoft account, but when I input the password it says that my account has been deleted, I...
  4. My microsoft account got deleted and now I can't login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New PC is automatically setting up with my deadname and I can't change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is automatically setting up with my deadname and I can't change it: I just got a new laptop today and I was going through the motions of setting it up, and only connected one gmail account admittedly an old one I made in college that nevertheless has most of my google data attached to it and my microsoft account. Both accounts were made...
  6. New PC is automatically setting up with my deadname and I can't change it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC is automatically setting up with my deadname and I can't change it: I just got a new laptop today and I was going through the motions of setting it up, and only connected one gmail account admittedly an old one I made in college that nevertheless has most of my google data attached to it and my microsoft account. Both accounts were made...
  7. Windows is changing my settings automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is changing my settings automatically: Hi there! I need change option "Read Only" unticked in my Documents folder, but when i changed it, even if im only user/administrator on PC, W10 keep change it back on ticked. Anyone can help with this? Thx...
  8. I've changed my computer language and now I can't log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've changed my computer language and now I can't log in: Hi. I followed a tutorial on how to change the language of my laptop from italian to English. I downloaded the language pack and signed out. But when the pc restarted, and i had to put the password, it told me that it was wrong, but it's not. Sometimes, for a moment, a...
  9. I signed into my Microsoft account and now the password on my computer changed

I signed into my Microsoft account and now the password on my computer changed: I was signed in beforehand, however, my computer was refusing to recognise my name change. So, I signed out and logged back in, and now the password for my computer is the password for my Microsoft account. I don't like this and want to change the password without changing...
  10. on my computer and i can't delete it

on my computer and i can't delete it: i have a web discover browser on mycomputer and i can't delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/on-my-computer-and-i-cant-delete-it/e4fd2084-98d6-4992-b8b1-6acfe8011b39