Windows 10: my Microsoft was stolen

Discus and support my Microsoft was stolen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Andrew, and my account was stolen, but I have access to my account on account.microsoft.com and was wondering if there is anything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oopkin, Jun 30, 2022.

1. oopkin Win User

my Microsoft was stolen

Hi, my name is Andrew, and my account was stolen, but I have access to my account on account.microsoft.com and was wondering if there is anything I could do using that to get my account back. I was aware that my email was changed so I can't change my password.

:)

oopkin, Jun 30, 2022
  2. gaitski Win User

Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Thanks for the additional suggestions. I did chat with a Microsoft rep today, and they advised me to activate the product key on my new PC which will deactivate the license on the stolen one. I asked if they could deactivate the stolen key right now, but they said they cannot.

gaitski, Jun 30, 2022
  3. debsawyer Win User
    Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Sounds like a plan.

debsawyer, Jun 30, 2022
  4. my Microsoft was stolen

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

my Microsoft was stolen

1. my Microsoft was stolen - Similar Threads - Microsoft was stolen

2. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  4. My microsoft account is stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account is stolen: Hello I had a Microsoft account, I got three emails from Microsoft that my email address is changed but this emails was in 21 June and I just discovered it when I tried to login to my account and it said ''We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another'' I tried...
  5. My microsoft account is stolen

My microsoft account is stolen: Hello I had a Microsoft account, I got three emails from Microsoft that my email address is changed but this emails was in 21 June and I just discovered it when I tried to login to my account and it said ''We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another'' I tried...
  6. My microsoft account is stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed

my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed: my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed and the have changed the email again so i cant see what email the used for it the email i saw them change it to was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you could please help recover it i would be very...
  8. my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed: my microsoft account was stolen and the email was changed and the have changed the email again so i cant see what email the used for it the email i saw them change it to was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you could please help recover it i would be very...
  9. my Microsoft was stolen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my Microsoft was stolen: Hi, my name is Andrew, and my account was stolen, but I have access to my account on account.microsoft.com and was wondering if there is anything I could do using that to get my account back. I was aware that my email was changed so I can't change my password....
  10. my Microsoft was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft was stolen: Hi, my name is Andrew, and my account was stolen, but I have access to my account on account.microsoft.com and was wondering if there is anything I could do using that to get my account back. I was aware that my email was changed so I can't change my password....