Windows 10: MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing

Discus and support MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello even though I have selected this option "Automatically hide the taskba *" but its not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BhuwanAgrawal, Jun 23, 2020.

1. MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing

hello even though I have selected this option "Automatically hide the taskba *" but its not working

:)

BhuwanAgrawal, Jun 23, 2020

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Jun 23, 2020
  4. MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing

Microsoft edge has disappeared from taskbar and not starting at all

Hi Monil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better I would like to as if the issue is only with Edge or any other applications in the taskbar. And also are you able to add other applications to the taskbar.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • In details tab, select explorer.exe and click on End Task.
    • Click on File, select New Task and type “explorer.exe” and press Enter.

Try to open Edge and check. If the issue still persists, then run a SFC (System File Checker) scan by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
    • After the scan is complete, type “exit” and press Enter.

For more information about SFC scan, click on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing

1. MY Microsoft windows Taskbar is not disappearing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Taskbar disappearing

2. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar has disappeared.: My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it....
  3. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar has disappeared.: My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it....
  4. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar: I downloaded "Sway" and "OneNote" from the Microsoft Store. I made a shortcut for the apps and put it in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but the icons on the taskbar disappeared, any idea why?...
  6. Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar

Microsoft apps disappear on taskbar: I downloaded "Sway" and "OneNote" from the Microsoft Store. I made a shortcut for the apps and put it in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but the icons on the taskbar disappeared, any idea why?...
  7. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  8. Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar

Microsoft app icons disappearing on taskbar: Hi,I can not see a preview image/icon in the taskbar for most of Microsoft apps. The taskbar is transparent thus it is not even possible to differentiate the apps at a glance. Please help....
  9. taskbar disappeared

taskbar disappeared: My taskbar with my start button has disappeared where can I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappeared/3be6b155-72a8-49f1-925e-f41186d6514c
  10. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar: "Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-icon-disappear-on-the-taskbar/1617212f-194c-4af8-b95e-2c7da043f87a"