Windows 10: My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the...

Discus and support My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the screen. I think its a really good Wireless mouse and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeviConstable1, Apr 6, 2020.

1. My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the...

My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the screen. I think its a really good Wireless mouse and its really comfortable in my hand and its overall a good mouse. There's just one problem. Sometimes when I use it. stutters and lags when I drag it across the screen. I've tried resetting the mouse and I've checked all the optics and even gone into device manager and to try to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. By the way, Im using a Windows 10 Pavilion. If you can help me fix this issue it would be great.

Regards

Levi

:)

LeviConstable1, Apr 6, 2020
  2. sudhakar0201, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 lags on Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to use Misrosoft wireless set containing keyboard Wireless 3050 which works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and Wireless mouse 5000 which works terrible. It lags all the time while I try to use it on my Windows 10 laptop. I read tons of topics with
    people complaining on this mouse. How is this possible that Microsoft cannot make this mouse work with their flagship Windows 10 OS. Mouse works great on Windows 7 which I checked so of course it is not damaged or batteries aren't empty because mouse works
    great on older system. I am using newest drivers and there are not any interferences nearby so what is the deal with this system and device. I love this set, keyboard is excellent and mouse is great with its shape but I cannot use it because of terrible lag!

Please do not give me this advice because I tried everything mentioned below in similiar topics - those advices does NOT work. Help me!

"Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to download and install the latest mouse drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot response failures in wireless keyboard or mouse

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/838398

Hope it helps.

Thank & Regards"

Łukasz Kiełbasa, Apr 6, 2020
  4. MATEPATU Win User

My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the...

Wireless Mouse 5000 Terrible Lag On Windows10

My mouse is very lags all times. but I use Microsoft wireless 5000 comfort keyboard is ok.

How to config ? Or resolve this problem.

Thank you very much. (other mouse can use ok)

MATEPATU, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the...

1. My Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 is stuttering and lagging whenever I move it around the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Mouse

2. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  3. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working: I have a mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine. The mouse on the other hand has a mind of it's own. It starts and stops working on it's own. I've changed batteries, updated the driver, I use a plain pure black mousepad, I've even updated the bluetooth driver, but...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working: I have a mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine. The mouse on the other hand has a mind of it's own. It starts and stops working on it's own. I've changed batteries, updated the driver, I use a plain pure black mousepad, I've even updated the bluetooth driver, but...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and Comfort Keyboard 5050 bought together as a "Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050", using with my Dell Latitude 7420 laptop.Ever since I bought them, I noticed that from a cold boot, or after the machine resumes from "deep" sleep,...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and Comfort Keyboard 5050 bought together as a "Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050", using with my Dell Latitude 7420 laptop.Ever since I bought them, I noticed that from a cold boot, or after the machine resumes from "deep" sleep,...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse is choppy with my microsoft 5000 mouse

2. microsoft wireless mouse 5000 lag

3. why is my microsoft wireless mouse 5000 skipping across the page

4. microsoft wireless mouse 5000 troubleshooting