Windows 10: my Microsoft won't repair after I do a safe code repair

Discus and support my Microsoft won't repair after I do a safe code repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI My Microsoft keeps coming up with the blue screen " saying your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. I have done all the restart, into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JodieDawson, Jun 13, 2021.

1. my Microsoft won't repair after I do a safe code repair

HI My Microsoft keeps coming up with the blue screen " saying your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. I have done all the restart, into troubleshoot, setting. start up setting, etc. have selected 4 and 5 option and it still saying having a problem and won't restart?????????

:)

JodieDawson, Jun 13, 2021

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t boot into automatic repair neither safe mode or any of the other options

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 and perform Automatic Repair.

Download Windows 10

Follow the below steps:

• After you boot your computer using
      Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer
      in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot
      from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options
      in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair
      from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

my Microsoft won't repair after I do a safe code repair

Windows 10 won´t boot (not even in safe mode). Automatic repair won't fix it.

Hi,

Since automatic repair didn't help in resolving the issue, we would suggest you to call the manufacturer or if you still have the recovery disk you can use that to repair the operating system.

How to find OEM's contact information:

• Go to Bing.com and try to search using the following combination of words:
      • Name of the OEM + "contact information"
      • Name of the OEM + "PC support"
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

my Microsoft won't repair after I do a safe code repair

1. my Microsoft won't repair after I do a safe code repair - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't repair

2. How do I repair Microsoft C++ that won't repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I repair Microsoft C++ that won't repair?: Please I need help repairing my Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable x64. Whenever I try to repair it, I hit ok and it takes me to my files and I don't know what file to put the VC_redist.x64 in so I hit open, and it says file not found. So, all I can do is hit...
  3. How do I repair Microsoft C++ that won't repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I repair Microsoft C++ that won't repair?: Please I need help repairing my Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable x64. Whenever I try to repair it, I hit ok and it takes me to my files and I don't know what file to put the VC_redist.x64 in so I hit open, and it says file not found. So, all I can do is hit...
  4. How do I repair Microsoft C++ that won't repair?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can i repair my pc in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i repair my pc in safe mode: my os has crashed and i cannot enter the pin or the fingerprint also not working .but the safe mode is working . when i start the repair using ihrough newtwork it failed and when i tried by using the iso file it keep restart to previous menu. is there any way to repair the...
  6. can i repair my pc in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i repair my pc in safe mode: my os has crashed and i cannot enter the pin or the fingerprint also not working .but the safe mode is working . when i start the repair using ihrough newtwork it failed and when i tried by using the iso file it keep restart to previous menu. is there any way to repair the...
  7. Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg: My laptop just died. Ok so step by step this is what it's doing1. Blue screen, threw up CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.2. Automatic repair : your pc didn't start correctly. Restart then back to point 1.3. Troubleshoot reset this pc> keep my filesLocal reinstall > there was a problem...
  8. Automatic repair won't repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair won't repair: Hi my laptop keeps going to the automatic repair page. I have tried the bootrec.exe commands on command prompt and the chdsk /r c too. I have tried to restart my laptop and have read all the other solutions from other people who have asked questions about the same thing. When...
  9. Error Code Repair

Error Code Repair: While downloading Windows 10 Error Code 0x8007000E - 0xB0003!, request a few suggestions on correcting the error. Please & Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-repair/0626b451-de4c-4b89-8bde-3d5ae8c4271c
  10. Help Repairing WIN10 after Updates, Repair won't Work

Help Repairing WIN10 after Updates, Repair won't Work: Hi all, My Dell laptop w/ WIN10 is unable to repair itself after updates and a failed system restore. The Dell came with WIN10 and is a year plus old. The questions first, and then explanations for what I've tried. Note I only have access to the Repair Screen, or to...