Windows 10: My micrphone external does not work

Discus and support My micrphone external does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I enable my external microphone? win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doug.Bell, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Doug.Bell Win User

My micrphone external does not work

how do I enable my external microphone? win 10

:)

Doug.Bell, Apr 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2020
  3. External microphones detected but not working

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with External microphone. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box
      , and run it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with external microphone. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Apr 19, 2020
  4. My micrphone external does not work

External drive

Hi Richard,

There are several factors that can cause your external drive to not read DVDs even though the system is recognizing the device. This could be caused by a driver that needs to updated or corrupted files. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Just to confirm, the device that is not working properly is a external DVD optical drive?
    • Were there any recent changes or updates installed on your computer?
    • Have you tried to plug the external drive to a different port on your computer?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest that your run the built in troubleshooter in Windows 10. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

This will check for common errors that affect hardware on your computer and attempts to correct them.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

My micrphone external does not work

1. My micrphone external does not work - Similar Threads - micrphone external does

2. missing micrphone boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing micrphone boost: hi, just recently updated to windows 11 but my microphone is being limited as my voice is barely being picked up, tried looking for solutions and people say to just boost the input however i seem to be missing that option.I've gone through the control panel, device manager,...
  3. missing micrphone boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing micrphone boost: hi, just recently updated to windows 11 but my microphone is being limited as my voice is barely being picked up, tried looking for solutions and people say to just boost the input however i seem to be missing that option.I've gone through the control panel, device manager,...
  4. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work: microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-micrphone-not-working-went-to/236432f5-5f92-4e19-a8d1-cccfc5976171
  5. External display not working and if it does, it is flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External display not working and if it does, it is flickering: my external display is not displaying but the computer is recognizing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-display-not-working-and-if-it-does-it-is/691db893-9652-465e-a89a-114d2ddff6bd
  6. my micrphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    my micrphone: i am having trouble talking to people i have a hyper x stringer and altough i can hear them i cannot talk any way to solve this thanks jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micrphone/6a14c0c4-b199-4589-888e-53bc90958cd7
  7. External microphone does not work

External microphone does not work: I have the HP 450 G4 with windows 10 1809 update. Ever since the update the microphone on my new single jack (3.5 mm) headset won’t work or any other earphones with built in microphones (I've tried the iPhone ones too) I can hear sounds coming out of both of them but no...
  8. External mouse does not work.

External mouse does not work.: External mouse does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-mouse-does-not-work/262ac001-f334-43f6-a410-8b0c035e04ee
  9. Windows 10 Micrphone

Windows 10 Micrphone: I'm running windows 10 and can no longer get the internal microphone or a USB microphone to work. Bernard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-micrphone/3d39dbb8-5810-454c-a2ea-9fc8cf569242
  10. built in micrphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    built in micrphone stopped working: It is not picking up anything but is working properly in device manager, it is not muted and its drivers is up-to-date. Maybe broken? but mostly I didn't use it. HELP, I like Cortana btw 60220